First time attendee

HeartDT

Hi all

Sorry to bring this up again but we had to put booking etc on hold for a bit.   We are going to go and will book things tomorrow.... question is :  3 day entry... arriving around  10am in birmingham friday  can get to venue straight away almost.  Booking photos for sat and sun none friday . Photos anson, alice, connor, anthony and also wanting their autos too.and maybe a couple more aitos  Will this be do-able?  We have been to lfcc mamy times but not dst so not sure how it will go.

I think so, it's not a huge list.  If you have the Weekend entry then like at LFCC you will need to get VQ's for the auto's so that does depend on what time you get there/what number you get.  They do have package tickets (A bit like the Diamond passes but for the whole event, not just a specific guest) that will get priority for auto's before any VQ holders.

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think so, it's not a huge list.  If you have the Weekend entry then like at LFCC you will need to get VQ's for the auto's so that does depend on what time you get there/what number you get.  They do have package tickets (A bit like the Diamond passes but for the whole event, not just a specific guest) that will get priority for auto's before any VQ holders.

Thanks... are there packages that dont need vq?   And if so, is that only for the autos that are included in the package?  

1 minute ago, HeartDT said:

Thanks... are there packages that dont need vq?   And if so, is that only for the autos that are included in the package?  

There are different levels of package and different items included in each.  However it's only the Commander packages and above that have 'fast tracking' for auto's and don't require VQ's (the fast track applies to all guests not just the ones who's auto's are included, though they may call you in package order).  With the 2 middle packages you get some photo's/auto's included but they assign some of them to you and you get vouchers to use on others you choose (but only up to a certain value).  Please read them on the website to make sure you fully understand what each package does and doesn't include https://www.destinationstartrek.com/tickets as the info I copied below doesn't include all the terms.  They also have Access passes you can apply for though you still require VQ's or the appropriate fast tracking package for auto's https://www.destinationstartrek.com/faqs#faq23

Lieutenant Package   £145

The Lieutenant Package includes the following:

3 day entry to Destination Star Trek Birmingham

4 x Paid Talks (Details TBC)

Priority seating in designated Lieutenant seats in all talk theatres *

1 x Standard Green Screen Photo Opportunity (ticket holder only - no guest or prop)

1 x Standard Bridge Photo Opportunity (ticket holder only - no guest)

1 x Lieutenant Goody Bag includes the following:

1 x DST Tote, 1 x Limited Edition DST collectors card, 1 x 16x12” DST event print, 1 x Souvenir Programme, 1 x DST Lanyard, and a selection of exclusive DST memorabilia.

Commander Package   £299
The Commander Package includes the following:

6 x Paid Talks (Details TBC)

Priority seating in designated Commander seats in all talk theatres *

1 x Standard Green Screen Photo Opportunity (ticket holder only - no guest or props)

5 x Individual in-person guest autographs **

Priority autograph area access - Fast Track^

1 x Friday and Saturday Full Party ticket

1 x Commander Goody Bag including the following:

1 x DST Tote, 1 x DST Baseball Cap, 1 x Limited Edition DST collectors card, 1 x 16x12” DST event print, 1 x Souvenir Programme, 1 x DST Lanyard, 1 x 10x8" pre-signed Destination Star Trek photograph (actor not at event), and a selection of exclusive DST memorabilia.

Captain Package   £795 
The Captain package includes the following:

An exclusive meet and greet with a Star Trek actor on Saturday*

An exclusive meet and greet with a Star Trek actor on Sunday*

1 x Opening Ceremony Ticket (seated behind Admiral and in front of any other ticket or package holders) *

8 x Paid Talks (Details TBC)

Priority seating in designated Captain seats in all talk theatres *

5 x Individual standard guest photo session tickets***

5 x Individual in-person guest autographs **

1 x Standard Green Screen Photo Opportunity (ticket holder only - no guest no prop)

Priority photography area access - Fast Track^

1 x Friday and Saturday Full Party ticket

1 x Captain Goody Bag including the following:

1 x DST Backpack, 1 x DST Mug, 3 x Limited Edition DST Collector’s enamel pins, 1 x DST Baseball Cap, 1 x Limited Edition DST collectors card, 1 x Limited Edition DST signed collectors card (actor not at event), 1 x 10"x8" pre-signed Destination Star Trek photograph (actor not at event) †, 1 x 16x12” DST event poster, 1 x Souvenir Programme, 1 x DST Lanyard, and a selection of exclusive DST merchandise.

Admiral Package (VIP)   £2999
The Admiral Package (VIP) includes the following:

An exclusive breakfast meet and greet for all Admiral VIP Package holders with Star Trek actors on Saturday.**

An exclusive breakfast meet and greet for all Admiral VIP Package holders with Star Trek actors on Sunday.**

An exclusive 16x12” event poster signed by all guests signing at the event*

An exclusive meet and greet with a Star Trek actor on Saturday**

An exclusive meet and greet with a Star Trek actor on Sunday**

All Paid Talks

Reserved Admiral VIP Priority seating in all talk theatres

1 x In-person autograph from each guest taking part in autograph sessions 1 x Individual standard professional photo session with each guest taking part in an individual photo shoot ***

1 x Standard Green Screen Photo Opportunity (ticket holder only - no guest no props)

Priority photography area access - Fast Track^

1 x Friday and Saturday Full Party ticket with access to the Admiral VIP area party space (includes refreshments)

Access to the Admiral VIP package holders Green Room with refreshments

Access to the Admiral VIP Liaison

1 x VIP Goody Bag including the following:

1 x DST Premium Bag, 1 x DST Jacket, 1 x DST Hoodie, 1 x DST Mug, 3 x Limited Edition DST Collector’s enamel pins, 1 x DST Baseball Cap, 1 x Limited Edition DST collectors card, 1 x Limited Edition DST signed collectors card (actor not at event), 1 x 10"x8" pre-signed Destination Star Trek photograph (actor not at event) , 1 x Souvenir Programme, 1 x DST Lanyard, and a selection of exclusive DST merchandise.

Please note: there will be a £1 charge per order

* Poster will be signed during the event weekend and handed to each individual VIP ticket holder before close on Sunday in the VIP package holders Green Room.Whilst every effort possible is made in getting all attending guests to sign the poster, please be aware that issues beyond our control may arise and therefore may result in some actors not being able to sign the poster.

** Details of the breakfasts & meet and greets will be communicated on the Friday of the event - the VIP Liaison will notify you on arrival if you have not been notified via email prior to the event.

*** Individual Standard guest photo shoots only at this time - when costume or makeup, set photos or special group shots are announced it will state at time of sale if it’s included in the Admiral VIP Package. These photos, where not included, can be purchased as optional extras.

^ Fast Track passes will allow you to go to the front of the queue for photos and autographs.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There are different levels of package and different items included in each.  However it's only the Commander packages and above that have 'fast tracking' for auto's and don't require VQ's (the fast track applies to all guests not just the ones who's auto's are included, though they may call you in package order).  With the 2 middle packages you get some photo's/auto's included but they assign some of them to you and you get vouchers to use on others you choose (but only up to a certain value).  Please read them on the website to make sure you fully understand what each package does and doesn't include https://www.destinationstartrek.com/tickets as the info I copied below doesn't include all the terms.  They also have Access passes you can apply for though you still require VQ's or the appropriate fast tracking package for (ticket holder only -  session rty ticket

1 x Captain Goody Bag including the e following:

Thanks. .  Think 3 day pass for me and take gamble with vq's...  what do you mean by access pass?

1 minute ago, HeartDT said:

.  what do you mean by access pass?

Ignore me, I read more in your post than you actually put, my brain ran ahead of what you put.  The Access Passes are special assistance passes for people with disabilities who need assistance or can't stand for long periods.

Just now, Raylenth said:

Ignore me, I read more in your post than you actually put, my brain ran ahead of what you put.  The Access Passes are special assistance passes for people with disabilities who need assistance or can't stand for long periods.

Ahh cool.. i thought thats what it was but thought best to check.  Thanks again.

I am officially coming on Sunday now.  And I'm a first time attendee!  I've prebooked parking at the station as it's cheaper and open earlier than the NEC so I just hope I don't get lost whilst trying to find the walkway :laugh: and whatever Hall it's in.

18 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@Raylenth

Check: DST

Will be staying st Arden Hotel, a short walk from NEC, and the railway station for that matter. Perfect for someone like me who will fly to and from Birmingham.

Thanks, I did check it after I posted and saw it's 3A and 4.

If you see me wandering around looking confused, grab me (in a non Nate way that is)

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If you see me wandering around looking confused, grab me (in a non Nate way that is)

Will do. I had a little ”read up” on the halls and it looks good. Will be there Sat and Sun, not in a ST uniform though. And the same goes to you. See me..grab me. 

On 10/16/2019 at 2:52 PM, Raylenth said:

On 10/16/2019 at 3:37 PM, Chris1970 said:

Will do. I had a little ”read up” on the halls and it looks good. Will be there Sat and Sun, not in a ST uniform though. And the same goes to you. See me..grab me. 

You can’t miss the walkway its literally right there as you come out of the station and you just follow it along. It ends in a set of stairs and at the bottom straight ahead is Hall 3 (with 4 just around the corner, not sure which will be the “door” yet, they have used both on different occasions). Looking forward to seeing you both there.

• Like 2