Iron Fist cast

Just wanted to say that I was very glad to see the Iron Fist cast attending. I'd missed the last time that they had, and as a big of fan of the show, it was certainly getting to me that I'd missed the cast photo opportunity. So thanks for doing one of those again.

Especially since the cast were up for doing poses. I now have a lovely photo that I will always treasure of me and Jessica Henwick (who was just soooo lovely!) taking on the Iron Fist guys, with all of us in suitable action poses, almost like a scene from the show!

They were also great at both the autograph tables and the talk. (At which I got to ask the very first question!)

Kudos too to the girl audience member who told the cast members that they did the show proud. As they really did, both in the series itself, and in their appearances this weekend. A lovely experience all round, for which I will always be grateful to have experienced! :)

• Like 5

I'd met Jessica and Finn before for GoT, but wanted to show them all some love for Iron Fist as well, so got autos from all three, plus the group shot (the latter is one of my favourites from the weekend as I actually managed to ask for a pose and we're all grinning in it!).  Very glad I met them again.  The talk was fun too.

• Like 1

My son loved meeting the Iron Fist cast! He had a group photo with them & Finn overheard him telling someone he'd just had his 18th birthday & gave him a HUGE hug! ^_^

Sacha was lovely, Jessica put her hand on my son's shoulder for the photo & they were all smiling in the pic, & it just made his day! ^_^

We saw Finn at the auto table later on & he remembered him, saying "There's the birthday boy again!" :D

Finn then proceeded to sign autos for a good half an hour with his nephew sat on his shoulders, which was the CUTEST thing I saw all weekend! :wub: