Searching for a particular Merchandise Vendor at the show.

crash

Hi everyone,

The dust has finally settled after a great day on Sunday. It was our first Showmasters Comic-Con and apart from the odd gripe it was a brilliant event. The Cosplay participants were a real highlight and worthy of the ticket themselves. 

Back at home, my kids are trying to track down a particular vendor who was present. They sold photos of TV and film actors as well as the movies and shows themselves. They had a very large pitch towards the back of the hall. Their selling tagline was £3 each or 4 for £10 if that helps to jog any memories. 

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Paul

Just now, GreenArrow2046 said:

I think that would have been statesidestills, it sounds like them :thumbup:

Yeah that rings a bell. They usually have a stall at GFCC and I’m going to that. I can verify if it is them for you but it’ll take a couple of weeks.

• Thanks 1

Excellent! Thanks to all three of you for coming up with the name, and I now remember seeing it on all the signs around their stand. 

Thanks also to Showmasters for putting on an excellent event and it's one we will be repeating next year but possibly in a different month.

Three vendors maybe more took photos of our cosplay with karatekid merchandise. I was going to go back through and get the stall names. I know where the stalls were in the halls, is there a list  of vendors somewhere? 

Edited by flyingmammal

46 minutes ago, Les D said:

I am looking for the stall that sold the posters and frames round about the middle of the main hall, we should have got more frames but didn't now looking for ones the same style.

There were 2 halls so I don't think either counts as the main one, and lots of poster stalls, if you can give more details of the pictures it might help

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, there was a stall selling personalised Harry Potter hogwarts letters to be delivered, I haven't recieved anything yet, was ran by a lovely young woman with short blonde hair if I remember correctly, does anyone remember the stall and have any contact details for them? Thanks