Alita Marketing Stand Codes

Did anyone manage to redeem the Free Alita Sky Store Promo Code that was being handed out from the FOX stand at LFCC?

The code on my slip includes characters Sky don't recognise it seems.

Just wondered if anyone got it to work or whether it is just a fantastic marketing own goal on the part of the distributor?

I don't know about the marketing code, but on the Sunday, myself and another guy were looking at their stand and in particular the Special Edition there. One of the girls there approached us and told us we could have one simply by having a photo taken in front of the Alita Mural on the wall, and uploading it to social media under their hashtag. I explained that although I have instagram I dont tend to use it much. 

But she very kindly offered to do it for me. And once she did gave us both a copy of the special edition, with the making of book, prints, postcard cells, ultra definition and 3D blurays and a cetificate of authenticity autographed Robert Rodriguez and James Cameron no less! 

After the friend I was staying with pointed out how rare an edition it might be, I looked it up online to discover that it was costing $199! (£160)

Best free gift ever!! And I'm indebted to the very kind girl who gave us it!

• Like 4

I had a similar experience to Jason S, I approached the stand to see what they were selling.  I already own the movie on steel book from Zavvi but she told me to take a photo, share it to Facebook and she'd give me something special, so I did.  She then produced the collector's edition pack with the artbook, certificate, and movie in 4k UHD.  What surprised me is the value, for FREE???? That was amazing and an actual highlight from my weekend as I'm a massive Alita fan.

• Like 3