CJ Graham Appreciation

One of the highlights of my weekend was meeting CJ Graham.

Out of costume he was a funny and really interesting guy, I had a nice long chat with him at his desk.

IN costume he WAS Jason Voorhees, in all his terrifying majesty! He pushed and shoved and grabbed people as they were getting their photos taken creating SUCH a scary and realistic Jason experience.

He grabbed me by my shirt and almost lifted me entirely off the ground! It was absolutely mortifying and I loved it so much!

Great guy!

20190729_18250720190729_182452

• Like 7

• Moderators
On 7/29/2019 at 7:20 PM, LesserJowl said:

One of the highlights of my weekend was meeting CJ Graham.

Out of costume he was a funny and really interesting guy, I had a nice long chat with him at his desk.

IN costume he WAS Jason Voorhees, in all his terrifying majesty! He pushed and shoved and grabbed people as they were getting their photos taken creating SUCH a scary and realistic Jason experience.

He grabbed me by my shirt and almost lifted me entirely off the ground! It was absolutely mortifying and I loved it so much!

Great guy!

20190729_18250720190729_182452

Hey!!! It's you!!! I loved this photo shoot - although my shoulder still hurts. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, LesserJowl said:

It is me! But, and forgive me for asking, who be you? :lol:

Blue shirt that was at the front of the Photo A queues on Friday! How could you forget me? :mellow: (jokes, I know I don't have a profile picture) 

CJ Graham was one of my top guests the whole weekend. He was so fun and talkative and so humble and grateful to meet fans. I went for my photo with him both in costume and out as Tommy Jarvis. I had seen how he was grabbing people in line before me and I thought "oh no, what's he going to do when he sees me come over as Tommy Jarvis". It reached my turn and I took a step towards him and we stared down for a moment, then he grabbed me, yanked me over and we took the picture. But then he was so sweet in the out of costume photo shoot. I gave him my axe and asked him to attack me again! haha. I had a good chat with him at his autograph table. He asked me if he scared me. I said I was bracing myself after watching what he was doing to none tommys in the line in front of me and he said "yeah, as much as I hate Tommy Jarvis, you're an alright Tommy Jarvis". He loved the cosplay and he loved that I had bought a camp crystal lake sign to get signed. He also started a kill count war on my mask as I got both CJ and Kane to sign my mask. He told me how sometimes he worries if he scares people grabbing them, but he explained that when he's in the costume he can't speak and people can't see his face so it's hard for him to make the experience memorable. Even out of costume he wants people to have a good time with him. He doesn't want anyone to walk away from him feeling like they just gave him money for nothing. He's very grateful for the people who take their time to come and visit him so the least he can do is give them his time back. Honestly what  a great guy.

• Like 4