Manu Bennett Appreciation

Just a shout out to Manu Bennett, who was absolutely fantastic and a true gentleman.  By the time I got to him on Saturday, it was approx 6.35 pm, and he must have been shattered after having such a hectic day, but he was just lovely and really had time for me.  It was a lovely way to end such a wonderful day at the con.  

Really glad I had the opportunity to meet him.:wub:

• Like 1

I didn't get to meet him, but saw his talk on stage and he came across as a really nice guy and funny with it. He got a guy in the audience to come on stage with him, because he looked like a boy he went to school with.

• Like 1

Agreed, Manu was brilliant. I met him first for a photo, had a big hug and didn’t realise I had a small bit of hair out of place. After the photo, he started stroking my head - which surprised me but I just let him and what I realised after was that he was sorting my hair out by smooshing it down. I think I love him for that! :wub: Met him later for an autograph and he put thought into what he wrote, was quite artistic about the whole thing and was very charming. Definitely one of my favourites, if he ever returns I highly recommend meeting him!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...