Carrie-Anne Moss appreciation post

I have met some really nice guests at this years lfcc, but i wanted to mention how amazing Carrie-Anne moss is at this event, she is one nicest guests i have met. 

I’m gutted that i couldn’t attend her talk as it was on sunday and i was only there on the saturday, bet she had great stories to tell about her acting career.

she was friendly, had a bit of a chat about her matrix character and got a hand shake and smile, thank you Showmasters, i hope she can attend another event in the near future and maybe get other matrix star guests  

• Like 2

Honestly, I wasn't sure what meeting Carrie-Anne would be like given that she doesn't attend that many conventions, so I couldn't gauge how she'd interact, if she'd want to chat or simply sign and move on. The fact she gave people a few minutes each to talk was incredible: in my case, she spent all that time talking about my drawing and asking how I learned and finding similarities between me and her son in how drawing "clicked" one day. A normal "hello" and "how are you?" is all I ever really ask for, but it was lovely that she gave everyone a firm handshake and took the time to make conversation with people. An absolute class act.

• Like 2

Carrie-Anne Moss was a fantastic guest! I went to her talk on Sunday and it was brilliant! She responded very thoughtfully to everyone's questions and was appreciative for all the support from fans. As well as talking about her career, she was open about her personal interests as well, such as her favourite music. I also liked that she had kind things to say about people she had worked with, from big stars like Christopher Nolan and Keanu Reeves, to people who don't get as much recognition, such as the people who worked on the sound for the Matrix films, she was very warm and enthusiastic about the value of their contributions. I hope she returns to LFCC in the future :)

• Like 3

I loved her! I came specifically for her, have been a Matrix fan for almost 20 years, Trinity is one of my fave onscreen characters ever.

I had photo and autograph on saturday. I was wearing a "Kilgrave made me do it" Shirt, she saw that while I was waiting in line in the photo booth and winked at me. That was already enough to make my entire weekend haha.

At the autograph I guess I didn't really give her a chance to say much, but I got to say what I wanted to tell her and she was going "aww thank you" all the time.

Anyway, I went for a second picture on sunday and she actually remembered me and greeted me with "hello again...I saw you yesterday!"

=   dead fangirl :wub2:

So this was one of my best Con experiences ever, I never even imagined I'd have a chance to meet her.

It was my first LFCC, does Showmasters usually upload videos of the talks somewhere? I asked a question in Carrie-Annes Panel and it would mean so much to me to have a recording of that.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, infinityXO said:

It was my first LFCC, does Showmasters usually upload videos of the talks somewhere? I asked a question in Carrie-Annes Panel and it would mean so much to me to have a recording of that.

Not of talks, they don't I'm afraid.

I really wanted to meet her. When I was in line for Ian Somerhalder her queue was only 3 or 4 people long. I was like: Damn, now would be the perfect time. But I did not leave the line and she left a few minutes later. Maybe for a shoot or something.

A lovely guest, very chatty when getting her autograph and she remembered me at the photo-shoot... probably because I mentioned how close our birthdays are to each other (I'm 6 days older than her)... Leos Rule was her reply B)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DaveyMorgy said:

A lovely guest, very chatty when getting her autograph and she remembered me at the photo-shoot... probably because I mentioned how close our birthdays are to each other (I'm 6 days older than her)... Leos Rule was her reply B)

WTF, I just checked her DOB....21st August...I'm 21st August.  I never knew...DAMN!  What a talking point that would have been.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 8:07 AM, burhen said:

She was super nice to mee too! Do you know where can we see if she will go to another event?

Just keep eye on all Showmasters events, since no one is allowed to advertise rival events, so if she goes elsewhere you won't find information on this forum