Hayden Christensen Appreciation! :)

Wow! How amazing is Hayden Christensen? Feel free to share your meeting! :smile:

He walked by mother and I several times. Smiling, waving and greeting us with a hello. When Hayden was announced, I was incredibly happy. He has been in many of my favourite films. Anakin Skywalker is also my favourite character in Star Wars. My mother wanted an autograph, so I decided to have a photograph with him. It was a long wait before my batch was called, but I knew it was going to be worth it. Thank you to the attendee behind me for trying to calm me down. As I walked over to Hayden, he could see I was nervous, so he instantly brought me closer. I said it was a pleasure to meet him, and he was really thankful, to me. Said it to me, too. I was really grateful as well. Shaked my hand, too. Asked if I was okay, and made sure I was doing okay. Thanking him, and managing to say I was okay, I asked him how he is. He was happy and grateful. He did his absolute best to make me feel at ease, and was so caring towards me. Managed to let him know that I loved him in Awake, and he was so touched, and thankful towards me. Hugged me tightly for our photograph. Finished hugging me, he made sure I was okay, so we said our goodbyes. I was so grateful for how caring he was to me. Thanked me for coming, and I was so grateful, I'm glad he was having a good time, too. He was so thankful towards me. I love our photograph, too. Polite, sweet and caring. Truly amazing! My mother loved meeting Hayden for an autograph. Hugged her tightly, too, and made she sure was okay. As she was really nervous. Polite, sweet and caring. My mother loved meeting him, too!

Thank you so much, Hayden! Thank you so much to Showmasters for getting Hayden to attend! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 6

Hayden has been someone I’ve wanted to meet ever since I watched Star Wars and he is one of the best guests I have ever met! I regret not getting a diamond pass as I wanted to speak to him more, I really hope showmasters can get him back!

• Like 2

When Hayden was announced I was like: WHAT?? London is only "1 or 2 jumps" away from Switzerland. To hear that he comes to London made me so incredibly happy and I had to buy a Diamond Pass. I love him since I saw him in Life As A House - a movie that became my all time favourite. And that will probably never change. When I was brought into the photo booth I couldn't believe my eyes. There he was - Hayden Christensen, THE actor I started to love 18 years ago. I am happy I am not the only Awake fan here on board. :D It is such a good one! However, I became more and more nervous as I was getting closer to him. He greeted me with a huge smile and a handshake. When we posed for the camera I realised that the photographer took a quick break to talk to someone. That was a nice chance to talk to Hayden for a few seconds. When saying bye he smiled again and I was so happy to see that he actually enjoyed being around his fans - a fact that - unfortunately - doesn't count for every actor. After that I took some other photos and saved my autograph with Hayden for later in the day - that was probably a mistake because I got there at 4Pm. That's when I found the "no personalisation" sign. That made me feel sad for a second cause a personalisation on my Life As A House photo would have been the jackpot for me. However, because of that sign I was afraid that there will be no time to ask him something. But I was wrong! He is sooo nice and he didn't rush at all. He took his time, he even asked where you would his signature and in what colour. That was so sweet. And we had 2 handshakes - not sure why but I didn't mind at all, lol. So so so nice ad I really hope he will come back again! I have more Life As A House stuff that I would like to get signed - and a few questions about the film. :D I'm very happy that pretty much everyone here seems to having had a great experience with him.

• Like 3

I’m gutted I couldn’t afford to meet him. Hopefully some other time!

Glad to hear all these lovely stories about him. I did manage to see him as he walked to his photoshoot which was better than nothing though.

• Like 1

Have to agree with all these comments. Thought Hayden was extremely friendly and easy to chat to. He came across as someone who was genuinely happy to be there and meet his fans.

Did think his body guard was a bit scary though! As I was in the queue approaching Hayden for my photo, I was watching the guard, and he was studying everyone coming up to Hayden like a hawk. I commented to the person next to me that I really hoped no one put their hands in their pocket as they approached Hayden as I’m sure the guard would have jumped on them! Lol

• Like 1

Hayden was fantastic! I had the Diamond Pass and got to him around midday on Saturday. He made eye contact, smiled, asked how I was, thanked me for coming, made some small talk about the photos and shook my hand on meeting and before I left. It really felt like a personal interaction and experience. He even asked where to sign, what colour and about my name. He appreciated his fans which was very obvious in the signing and photoshoot. I read on another post that he was not personalising later in the day, I guess this is because during the photoshoot he was spoken to by someone and he had to temporarily leave the photoshoot area. It was soon after my photo so I could hear them discussing it and he was saying he was signing as fast as he could, then apologised to those waiting and said he'd be right back. I could be wrong, but I'm assuming given the number of diamond guests he may have been asked to speed up his signing time but given he was spending time with everyone and personalising, this may have led to the "no personalisations" sign up later in the day. He was definitely happily personalising asking spellings of names, whether someone wanted character name or not etc earlier on and I'm glad as I got 5 autographs from him! I knew he was only here for the one day and have no idea if he'll ever be back so I didn't want to miss getting everything I wanted done and he was happy to oblige, even a little surprised at me having all this stuff. When he asked if I wanted my name on it, I told him yes because I'm keeping it all and he laughed, saying "good!". Thank you Showmasters for getting him here and despite no talk, the Diamond Pass was worth it for the personal interaction and guaranteed autographs alone.

Really happy with this experience and touched at how genuinely interested in people Hayden was. Was a huge fan, now I'm a massive fan!

• Like 3

On 7/30/2019 at 6:46 PM, Readie19 said:

Hayden has been someone I’ve wanted to meet ever since I watched Star Wars and he is one of the best guests I have ever met! I regret not getting a diamond pass as I wanted to speak to him more, I really hope showmasters can get him back!

I hope Showmasters is able to get him back, too, and I will be going for a Diamond Pass. Unfortunately, I could afford it this year. However, I had a wonderful shoot, and my mother was able to get his autograph. He was lovely. You could see he was generally enjoying being there, and he loved meeting everyone. One mentioned he was touched by all the love his fans were showing him. So sweet. I had been wanting to meet him for years, too. Thank you for sharing.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, carmine said:

When Hayden was announced I was like: WHAT?? London is only "1 or 2 jumps" away from Switzerland. To hear that he comes to London made me so incredibly happy and I had to buy a Diamond Pass. I love him since I saw him in Life As A House - a movie that became my all time favourite. And that will probably never change. When I was brought into the photo booth I couldn't believe my eyes. There he was - Hayden Christensen, THE actor I started to love 18 years ago. I am happy I am not the only Awake fan here on board. :D It is such a good one! However, I became more and more nervous as I was getting closer to him. He greeted me with a huge smile and a handshake. When we posed for the camera I realised that the photographer took a quick break to talk to someone. That was a nice chance to talk to Hayden for a few seconds. When saying bye he smiled again and I was so happy to see that he actually enjoyed being around his fans - a fact that - unfortunately - doesn't count for every actor. After that I took some other photos and saved my autograph with Hayden for later in the day - that was probably a mistake because I got there at 4Pm. That's when I found the "no personalisation" sign. That made me feel sad for a second cause a personalisation on my Life As A House photo would have been the jackpot for me. However, because of that sign I was afraid that there will be no time to ask him something. But I was wrong! He is sooo nice and he didn't rush at all. He took his time, he even asked where you would his signature and in what colour. That was so sweet. And we had 2 handshakes - not sure why but I didn't mind at all, lol. So so so nice ad I really hope he will come back again! I have more Life As A House stuff that I would like to get signed - and a few questions about the film. :D I'm very happy that pretty much everyone here seems to having had a great experience with him.

This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing! I have loved reading all of the wonderful moments fans have been sharing with Hayden! He was wonderful! :smile:

On 7/30/2019 at 10:50 PM, melliott1963 said:

Have to agree with all these comments. Thought Hayden was extremely friendly and easy to chat to. He came across as someone who was genuinely happy to be there and meet his fans.

Did think his body guard was a bit scary though! As I was in the queue approaching Hayden for my photo, I was watching the guard, and he was studying everyone coming up to Hayden like a hawk. I commented to the person next to me that I really hoped no one put their hands in their pocket as they approached Hayden as I’m sure the guard would have jumped on them! Lol

I completely agree. I was extremely nervous, but he was so lovely, and spent time with everyone. Handshaking, hugging, and smiling. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Thank you for sharing. :smile:

I know what you mean. :lol:

On 7/31/2019 at 12:02 AM, collectorman said:

Hayden was fantastic! I had the Diamond Pass and got to him around midday on Saturday. He made eye contact, smiled, asked how I was, thanked me for coming, made some small talk about the photos and shook my hand on meeting and before I left. It really felt like a personal interaction and experience. He even asked where to sign, what colour and about my name. He appreciated his fans which was very obvious in the signing and photoshoot. I read on another post that he was not personalising later in the day, I guess this is because during the photoshoot he was spoken to by someone and he had to temporarily leave the photoshoot area. It was soon after my photo so I could hear them discussing it and he was saying he was signing as fast as he could, then apologised to those waiting and said he'd be right back. I could be wrong, but I'm assuming given the number of diamond guests he may have been asked to speed up his signing time but given he was spending time with everyone and personalising, this may have led to the "no personalisations" sign up later in the day. He was definitely happily personalising asking spellings of names, whether someone wanted character name or not etc earlier on and I'm glad as I got 5 autographs from him! I knew he was only here for the one day and have no idea if he'll ever be back so I didn't want to miss getting everything I wanted done and he was happy to oblige, even a little surprised at me having all this stuff. When he asked if I wanted my name on it, I told him yes because I'm keeping it all and he laughed, saying "good!". Thank you Showmasters for getting him here and despite no talk, the Diamond Pass was worth it for the personal interaction and guaranteed autographs alone.

Really happy with this experience and touched at how genuinely interested in people Hayden was. Was a huge fan, now I'm a massive fan!

Thank you for sharing! :smile: He spent time with everyone, and this was so lovely to see, you could see how happy he was! :smile: He was personalising in the morning, yes, but later in the day, unfortunately, he wasn't able to! He was being asked to sign a bit faster, I believe, but he still made sure to spend time with everyone! Polite, sweet and a joy to meet! Such a wonderful soul! :smile:

On 8/2/2019 at 8:01 PM, ChloeLou said:

Thank you for sharing! :smile: He spent time with everyone, and this was so lovely to see, you could see how happy he was! :smile: He was personalising in the morning, yes, but later in the day, unfortunately, he wasn't able to! He was being asked to sign a bit faster, I believe, but he still made sure to spend time with everyone! Polite, sweet and a joy to meet! Such a wonderful soul! :smile:

When I saw the no personalisation sign I knew he must have been asked to speed up his signings. That's why I was worried he would rush. But when I saw how much time he took with his fans before me I calmed down again cause it was pretty clear that he don't wanted to rush. It felt like ordering something at Starbucks (in a very positive way off course). :D "Where would you like to get the signature?" "What colour do you prefer?" And before I could say the colour he was like: "What about here in black?"

Seriously, I am still so happy and think about the meetings every day. I've been disappointed by a lot of celebs in the past (Jake Gyllenhaal comes to mind). Hayden is my number one actor and seeing that he really enjoyed being around his fans and really taking care of everyone made me so happy. I know that he did only a few signings so far. But I feel like he might be in for this in the future as well - seeing how much he enjoyed the experience himself. So please showmasters, get him back again. :D

Edited by carmine
  • Like 3

On 8/4/2019 at 8:02 AM, carmine said:

When I saw the no personalisation sign I knew he must have been asked to speed up his signings. That's why I was worried he would rush. But when I saw how much time he took with his fans before me I calmed down again cause it was pretty clear that he don't wanted to rush. It felt like ordering something at Starbucks (in a very positive way off course). :D "Where would you like to get the signature?" "What colour do you prefer?" And before I could say the colour he was like: "What about here in black?"

Seriously, I am still so happy and think about the meetings every day. I've been disappointed by a lot of celebs in the past (Jake Gyllenhaal comes to mind). Hayden is my number one actor and seeing that he really enjoyed being around his fans and really taking care of everyone made me so happy. I know that he did only a few signings so far. But I feel like he might be in for this in the future as well - seeing how much he enjoyed the experience himself. So please showmasters, get him back again. :D

That's what my mother thought when she went to get his autograph. However, my mother didn't mind, and was just grateful she got to meet him. He did write Anakin Skywalker underneath his signature, so that was a bonus, she thought. It's been just over a week, and I still think about that moment, and how much I enjoyed myself. I hope Hayden will return, too. I will have to go for a Diamond Pass next time, if I can. Hayden looked like he was enjoying himself. One mentioned he was touched by all the love his fans were showing him, and he was very touched. Read this, and it nearly brought me to tears. This is so sweet. Hayden is so caring, and I instantly felt better, when Hayden was making sure I was okay. He was so sweet to everyone. Hayden makes me so happy, and it was an honour to meet him. Please get him back, Showmasters. :smile:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed meeting Hayden so much! He's so humble and kind and gives off such a sweet vibe you just wanna hug him all day =)). Super grateful he came to Europe. Hopefully next time I'll get an opportunity to talk to him more. Didn't really have the time to communicate during the 20 seconds of our photoshoot together haha! Hayden, we'd love to welcome you in Germany some day! :king:

• Like 2

On 8/15/2019 at 10:39 AM, Ash.D said:

I enjoyed meeting Hayden so much! He's so humble and kind and gives off such a sweet vibe you just wanna hug him all day =)). Super grateful he came to Europe. Hopefully next time I'll get an opportunity to talk to him more. Didn't really have the time to communicate during the 20 seconds of our photoshoot together haha! Hayden, we'd love to welcome you in Germany some day! :king:

This is lovely! Thank you for sharing! :smile: I completely agree. He really made you feel at ease. I thought Hayden's would go really fast, but it didn't go as fast as I thought it would. Hayden was really attentive towards me, and listened to everything I said. Made sure I was okay, and gave me a really tight hug, and made sure I was at ease. Polite, sweet and caring. Like you said, really grateful he came to Europe. I would love to see him back again.

• Like 2

One of my questions I asked he did not understand - I was very nervous which is why I probably swallowed 1 or 2 words, haha. However, no one said "ok, next" or whatever, no rush. And Hayden was like: "Can you please repeat your question?" He even stopped signing so that he could look at me while listening to what I was saying/asking. It happens very rarely that I loose my voice as I am used to meeting actors. But whenever something like this happens the celeb usually pretends to don't hear you - which makes it a weird situation. Hayden was so busy but it's fantastic how he was towards his fans. He really wanted to make sure that you do have your time with him and the chance to actually talk.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 3

On 8/17/2019 at 11:41 PM, carmine said:

One of my questions I asked he did not understand - I was very nervous which is why I probably swallowed 1 or 2 words, haha. However, no one said "ok, next" or whatever, no rush. And Hayden was like: "Can you please repeat your question?" He even stopped signing so that he could look at me while listening to what I was saying/asking. It happens very rarely that I loose my voice as I am used to meeting actors. But whenever something like this happens the celeb usually pretends to don't hear you - which makes it a weird situation. Hayden was so busy but it's fantastic how he was towards his fans. He really wanted to make sure that you do have your time with him and the chance to actually talk.

This is so lovely. Thank you for sharing this. I completely agree. Hayden really wanted to make sure all of his fans had a good time meeting him. When speaking; especially, to celebrities, because I'm so shy, I don't say anything too loudly. When I was mentioning Awake to Hayden, he heard what I was saying, and was really attentive. He was generally so appreciative that I enjoy the film. He listened to everything I said. I mean, I'm surprised he did hear me, to be honest, as I don't say anything loudly at all. I'm that quiet. Overall, it was such a special moment getting to meet Hayden. :smile:

• Like 2