Guest Experiences From The Weekend

Here's my experiences:

Billy Dee Williams: I wasn't expecting much from him as he's 82(!) and I met him late today, around 4 PM. By that time, I was fairly exhausted, so I can't imagine how he must have been feeling! But he was polite and smiling, and looked up during the signing and wished me a good day, so that was sweet of him. 

Lourdes Faberes: She was so sweet! We talked for a while about Good Omens, and she let me take some extra photographs with me, too! She also informed me of all of the other Good Omens guests who were there, just in case I'd missed any. 

Jamie Hill: Met him today and we talked for ages about Good Omens and his role in it, as well as Doctor Who and some other things. Very kind guest--would definitely recommend chatting to if you like Good Omens/Dr Who, he's very happy to chat and is super sweet :) 

As always, comics people were fantastic, with some highlights being Ian Richardson and Mark Buckingham. Was great to see some independent artists in attendance too--would love more of these next year! I got a few commissions and would have got more if time had permitted! 

Overall I had a lot of fun and all of the SM staff were very helpful :D 

• Like 2

J Isaacs was so incredibly sweet and down to earth. Very humble and easy to talk to! We bonded over both being left handed and he was all smiles the entire time I saw him- whenever I was in a queue nearby I'd glance over and notice he was still every bit as lively and engaging with every single person who came to meet him. He's a childhood hero of mine so it was amazing to meet him. 

Ian Somerhalder, well, I wish he hadn't been as busy as he was, but that's hardly his fault and I didn't expect him to be easy to get to. I missed out on getting his autograph which is a shame, but I got my photoshoot with him yesterday and what a lovely man he is. Considering he must have been rushed off his feet and barely had a second to himself all weekend, he seemed to be making sure that every person who came through felt valued and appreciated. Everyone was greeted with a smile, a term of endearment, a handshake or a hug, rather than it just being a mindless factory line. When I had my photo done he squeezed me real hard so I ended up looking a little overwhelmed, and then I asked if it was okay to have a proper quick hug which he was more than happy to give me. He used to be a huge crush of mine a few years ago; alas my Vampire Diaries phase came and went fairly quickly and he's no longer really the apple of my eye, but for old times sake I'm so glad I got to meet him and that he made a rushed and hectic experience as pleasant as he possibly could have done. I don't know how I'd have kept calm in his shoes. 

Emilie de Ravin was very very sweet! Similar to Vampire Diaries, my Once Upon a Time obsession lasted a good long while but ended a few years ago, so I almost didn't go for any of the OUAT lot especially given the prices. But again, for old times sake, I knew I'd regret not meeting one of them and Emilie was the most affordable and easiest to queue for. My time with her was very brief but she was all smiles and looked absolutely beautiful!

Matthew Lillard I almost didn't meet. As a child the live action Scooby Doo film was one I'd watch 50 times a week and drive my mum mad with, and even now I can quote the movie by heart! So in a way he's another big hero from my childhood. I also loved him as Stu in Scream, but Scooby is where it's at for me. I realised I actually really wanted to meet him when I walked past and saw his queue wasn't that long and I got a surge of childish excitement. When it got to my turn I made some small talk with him about the weekend, and then briefly gushed about how he's my favourite Shaggy and that he was a big part of my childhood. And then the highlight of the weekend; he treated me to a "zoinks!" in his Shaggy voice. My inner 8 year old was in tears! 

Kane Hodder was one I only met because my friend wanted to but didn't want to go alone. He'd drawn a watercolor picture of Jason and gave it to Kane at his table, which he genuinely loved- sometimes it's obvious when a guest is just being polite about a gift but he was getting his handlers to look at it and everything. He said he'd put the art in his office and urged my friend to pursue his talent, and gave him a free autograph. My friend came away in literal tears. I also got a handshake and a photo with him, lovely guy!

My dad went to meet William Shatner and Vladimir Furdik. Can't say too much about Shatner on account of he was very quick about signing my dad's autograph, but my dad seemed thrilled enough. Vladimir had a chat with him about his favourite Game of Thrones scenes and his role in Skyfall. I got to sneakily meet them both since I was with my dad so I can't complain! 

Kerry Ingram instantly remembered me from Milton Keynes 6 years ago, when I was in full Elsa cosplay! She was very lovely just as before, I'm a little sad that she never seemed to have a queue on the go. 

Another one I'm surprised had no queue was Jessica Henwick. And Finn Jones for that matter. I said hello to both of them and they were so lovely, but every time I walked by them they had literally nobody waiting at all. Finn especially had been insanely busy in previous years so I was quite shocked. 

Alfie Allen, Christina Ricci and Tom Felton I can't really say much about. I only had photoshoots with them and while they were perfectly pleasant, there was barely much interaction besides greeting, photo, and goodbye. Very glad to have met them all the same!

• Like 10

Samuel Oatley, one of my favorite on the week end, absolutely lovely, talks about his work, very nice in the photoshoot or autograph. Very good surprise.

Paul Cornell ! Thank you showmaster ! I watched him on the dvd extra on the classic doctor who, i found him always passionate when he talked about the serie, it's just the same to meet him and i was very happy to have a little chat about that

John Leeson, i just meet him for the photoshoot but we speak a bit when he heard my beautiful awful accent, asking me where i came from :p

John Levene, lovely as always, loved my "master" t shirt so we talk a bit about Roger Delgado and it was a very good start point, easier for me to speak.

Peter Purves, very nice man too, have a talk about his doctor who work then and now with big finish.

Christopher Eccleston, i could talk a bit more than last year, not much but enough for me :p

Jamie Hill, always nice to see other "monsters" from doctor who, talk a bit about his work in the serie, really nice during the photoshoot

Gareth David Lloyd, my god Ianto ! Good people to meet too, very nice speaking of torchwood (and audios here too) Later he was alone at the table and i could speak to him again, asking a bit more about black river meadow and that was nice.

Nicola Bryant, i didn't speak too much during the auto but she seemed really sweet and her talks was good. Good guest during the photos too.

Bernard Cribbins, very funny guy in the photoshoot, not to much of a speaker when auto but it was already nice to have him for some hours

Jenna Coleman : Highest expectation of the con, highest disappointment (probably my fault to be so enthusiastic but wanted to meet her for so long) Well, the photo is not bad, just the auto who was very expeditive

The talks : Marvelous, great addition this year , Michael Shanks and Joe Flanigan were very funny, Mccoy and Aldred, Arrow talk, doctor who comics, Manu bennet, Nicola Bryant (without Colin baker) Carrie Anne Moss, Iron fist, Tom Felton, i've gone to a lot and very appreciated all.

Even in the comics zone and independants artists they were some great people and it's a bit hard to list everyone :p

52 minutes ago, Grafty said:

I met Julian Glover who was really nice, I gave a him a Doctor Who DVD to sign and he wrote his character's name on it, so I'm guessing this was a memorable one for him.

I've met him once and he was absolutely delighted when i brought him a doctor who dvd to sign. He had a long day signing nearly only game of thrones at this point :p

34 minutes ago, Indestructible said:

Loved the different poses by Bernard Cribbins, so glad to meet him.

Same thing, one of the best photo of the week end.

• Like 3

First Of All My Experiences With All The People I had photo shoots with I have to say were amazing:YAHOO: and I salute them all for being at this Event For their Fans:coolthumb:.

1.Jason Momoa I had 2 photo shoots with one of them Green Screen. Although I couldn't get my camera out quick enough when he arrived at the photo booth to get a picture, many other people did, and he was full of smiles. He was amazing and very friendly with his fans. Thank You Jason:D

2. Alfie Allen on the Iron Throne I managed to get a picture of him with his dog as he arrived at the photo booth, he saw me with my camera and looked right at me when I took the picture:DThen getting photo took with him on the Throne was fantastic. Thank You Alfie Allen:clap::coolthumb:

3.William Shatner Legend and a True Gentleman, only problem was I had upgraded to getting picture took with him on the Captains Chair, but hadn't realized that the photo shoot was in the morning:( but still had my photo taken with him. Thank You William Shatner:coolthumb:

4.Lee Majors Another Legend really Nice Guy too. I was more than Happy with my photo shoot with him. I spoke to a lot of people in the Queue whom admired him:dance: and like myself had always wanted to meet him:D. Thank You Lee Majors:coolthumb:

5. Kane Hodder. I have always wanted to meet the man behind the Mask:dance: and I finally did meet him and what a great guy he is:thumbup: I also went along to the Question and Answers talk with him and C.J.Graham which was a Great Experience. I was sitting in the second row for that talk, which had one or two sudden shocks which made the audience jump, especially the young boy in the front row, whose I assumed father and mother were sitting with him, was recording the talk who was told by security he had to stop recording, which he didn't stop recording as Kane Hodder told security he could record.Well Done to the Guy who was recording:D and Thank You to Kane Hodder for saying it was okay for him to record. Kane Hodder and C.J Graham were Fantastic two great Guys:coolthumb:, after the talk they went over to the young boy to see if he was okay, which he was:D and who knows maybe that young boy could become the next Jason or Hatchet in the Future. Thank You Kane Hodder and C.J Graham:thumbup: :D I wish I had booked a photo shoot with C.J Graham too but hadn't:( maybe next time:smile:

6. Had lots of photo's taken with different Characters too who were more than Happy to pose for pictures with them:thumbup:

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend. So a big Thank You To LFCC:YAHOO:

• Like 4

My meetings this year were incredible, even though I was only there the Saturday :dance:

Alfie Allen: he was such a chill guy when I finally got into the queue. Too bad there were no photographs at the table, but I did get the double photo shoot later on. 

Gemma Whelan: she was awesome! She signed the same photo Alfie signed and we ended up chatting about the GoT episode I watched on the train :D

Red Dead Redemption 2 Actors: they all signed my poster with hilarious quotes from the game and their character names. They were all happy to take selfies with me and I spoke to all of them for ages since there was no queue :dance:

Jessica Henwick: she also signed my iron fist poster that Finn Jones first signed in Birmingham last month. She was really friendly too, so it was worth missing out on her about 3 times because I couldn't attend other events. 

Jason Momoa: a little disappointed that he wasn't personalising autos, but I completely understand why because he was so busy. He was so friendly in the small amount of time I got with him, so I can't complain. Got a khal drogo image signed and even fist bumped him, which was pretty awesome :coolthumb:

Alfie Allen and Gemma Whelan double photo shoot: they were so friendly and welcoming in the short time I got with them here, and the photo turned out amazing! It is now in a frame alongside my double autograph I got in the morning. My only (small) criticism would be the confusion in the queuing, but there were so many people and I understand why this couldn't be helped. 

Overall amazing day. So happy with the response I got from the guests and I will definitely be coming along next year, and maybe in the winter if there are any guests that I would like to see! 

(Apologies if anything is unclear here, English is not my first language unfortunately :thumbup:)

• Like 7

Tom Ellis - Really funny and down to earth guy. I didn't meet him but did attend the Lucifer talk and anyone who was there will know it was a real treat. Tom was hilarious!

David Naughton - Was thrilled to finally meet David, as An American Werewolf in London is one of my all-time favourite movies! He was happy to chat about the film and took his time with each guest, and I got a special pose during my photoshoot!

Martin Sheen - Met him for a photoshoot only. Obviously a very brief meet but he was a real gentlemen, asked everyone's names and thanked me for being there. What a legend!

Robert Patrick - Again, took his time with all those who met him. Was very funny during his talk and was happy to chat about T2 even though he's surely been talking about it at every convention in the last 25 years!

Also, Robert Glenister, Daniel Mays, Emilie De Ravin and Phil Daniels were all a pleasure to meet. My friend met William Zabka, Alfie Allen, Peter Serafinowicz, Val KIlmer and Aimee Garcia, among others, and said they were all top guests.

• Like 7

Unfortunately I was not able to attend LFCC this year but I thoroughly enjoy reading all your stories on here. I would have loved to have met Val Kilmer, Lee Majors, Robert Patrick, Ruggero Deodato, Francesca Ciardi, Me Me Lai, Kane Hodder, Martin & Charlie Sheen and so many others!

Robert Patrick was the sole reason I went to LFCC this year, and that was just for a picture, as I didn't think I'd get near him in a million years.  I got there early on Sunday and, even though I had pre-ordered an autograph, when I got a VQ for him I was number 20!  Even then I debated spending more money on something I'd already bought, but thought 'why not?'.  My sister had wanted to come with me to meet him, as we were massive T2 fans back in the day, but as she's on holiday tomorrow, so she couldn't with all packing still to do etc.

First thing that struck me about him was that he was stood up.  He offered his hand, said hello, and just looked directly at me the whole time.  He made no attempt to sign the pic I'd chosen at any point in the first couple of minutes of chatting! I explained how much this meant to me, and how I had travelled from near Liverpool just for this.  He was very grateful.  I said how I had won a copy of T2 on VHS from a local paper, and how me and my sister watched it endlessly.  I said my sister had wanted to come, too, but couldn't, as she was going on holiday.  He asked where she was going, and said 'good on her'.  I said I was going to surprise her with this autograph, and that I'd already pre-ordered one for me.

I think it was at this point he took a gulp of his coffee, but managed to pour it down himself, wetting him and soaking the pic he was about to sign! That just made the encounter even more memorable! He said "how the hell did I do that? Good job I'm wearing black.", and proceeded to wipe it off his shirt.  He said "we'll need another picture", and picked up the soaked one and put it in the bin.  When he started writing "Rachel" (my sister's name) on the pic, he used a white pen.  As he was writing, he said "this is no good, you can't see it, Rachel won't be able to see her name.  I'll go over it in black." which he did, before adding "Call to John!" to it, which I wasn't expecting.

I said I had a photo booked later, and we said goodbye.  At the photo shoot a couple of hours later, I wondered if he'd remember me.  When it came to me, he saw me, smiled in recognition, and said "Hello again".  I was buzzing!! That may have meant more to me than the chat!  A lovely, lovely man.

I also had a pic with Jenna Coleman.  I could see she was doing fun poses with people.  When it came to my turn, she said "hello", and I asked if I could put my hand on her shoulder.  She replied "Sure", and did a pose for the pic.  I thanked her after it, and she said "Thank you".  Over quickly, but she seemed pleasant enough.

• Like 5

What a weekend! It's so lovely to hear about everyone's experiences - it sounds like most were really positive, which is fantastic. I know there is that old saying about not meeting your heroes, so it's nice that so many stories here prove that wrong.

I attended all three days, with Saturday being my busiest day (unsurprisingly) and Sunday was my amazing Firefly day. Ok, time for my fangirl moments...

Friday

My first guest of the day was David Morrissey - what a lovely man! I went to get an autograph (thankfully the line was pretty short at that time) and was able to chat a bit to him. He seemed like a really friendly guy and, as I was getting a picture of the Governor, he signed it with 'Welcome to Woodbury' which sounded so sinister with the dark picture of him with his eyepatch. Loved it! And when he saw I had my phone in my hand, he asked whether I wanted a photo. Well it would have been rude to say no! But I was so surprised as I hadn't asked or expected to be asked that it is a tad blurry, but still delighted with it.

My second guest was Sylvester McCoy - I had already met him at the Spring one, but wanted a picture of him as Radagast and he was just as friendly as before. I complimented him on his waistcoat and he smiled and agreed it was a good waistcoat. I said I had met him before but wanted to get the picture of him as Radagast and he laughed and said of course I absolutely had to. He seems very quick to smile.

In the afternoon I met William Shatner, who was someone I have wanted to meet for a long time. He was polite and said hello and thanked me but didn't seem inclined to chat, so I didn't spend very long with him (I understand that not all guests want to chat and was still very happy to have met him!). The only slight niggle (very slight!) was that nearly all the pictures of him as Kirk had a different event's logo on them.

My last guest of the day was Billy Dee Williams who was friendly and has such a lovely smile still. Was thrilled to have met him. I didn't get to chat much with him as there was a bit of a queue at that time, but was so happy just to have met him!

Saturday

Oh my gosh, what a day! I had planned to be pretty busy on Saturday as I wanted to try and get as many guests on my list as possible so that I could relax more on the Sunday. I had a diamond pass for Christopher Eccleston so started the day with a photo shoot with him. He smiled, said hello, shook my hand and we had the photo. I thanked him and he shook my hand again - all in all a lovely man, but I will speak more of him below.

I was really lucky and straight after my photoshoot with Eccleston I managed to get in to the queue for Val Kilmer and was ridiculously excited (I mean, it's Val Kilmer!) as he was signing my picture of him as Madmartigan I told him how great he was in that (and basically everything) and smiled and thanked me. The only sad thing for me was that I was worried about how ill he seemed, and I heard later in the day he was struggling a bit (I only heard this from others, so I don't know whether it is true). I am constantly amazed at how much people will do for their fans and meeting Val was definitely a highlight for me.

After that I decided to go for the angel wings photo - I know it's not a guest, but it was still a fun experience. They even had a box for short people like me to stand on so that the wings weren't coming out of my head... I love the different prop photos on offer, though that was the only one I went for this year.

I then queued for Christopher Eccleston's autograph and when I met him again he smiled and we chatted briefly (his queue was quite busy!) but I did manage to talk to him about Shakespeare and he said how he loved Shakespeare too (I was gutted to miss him in Macbeth and told him so!). He seems like a genuinely nice man, and remains very polite.

My next guest was Brendan Fraser and I had to try so hard not to go to pieces as I absolutely adored him in the Mummy (and many others, but particularly the Mummy!). He was as charming as you would expect and smiled a lot whilst chatting away. When I told him how much I loved the Mummy and how I now studied ancient religion he said I was Evie! I practically skipped away after meeting him!

After Brendan I met John Barrowman. JOHN BARROWMAN! I was delighted when he was announced as I have wanted to meet him for ages and he was EXACTLY as you would expect. Just as cheeky and good fun. I managed to briefly talk about Doctor Who and Arrow with him, which was brilliant. When we were talking about Captain Jack I said he has got to be one of the cheekiest companions and he laughed and said he IS the cheekiest, no question!

I then went to the Jason Isaacs talk and as anyone who went will tell you - it was brilliant. And what an amazing free talk! He seemed very at ease on stage and was cracking jokes about his different roles and the types of questions he normally gets asked. A really enjoyable experience and I was glad I went.

Christina Ricci was my penultimate guest and she was lovely and smiled at me and thanked me, but she had quite a queue so I wasn't able to chat to her. She is so iconic though, and I was very happy to have been able to meet her. It was a real surprise when SM announced her.

I went to the Adam Baldwin free talk in the afternoon and really enjoyed it. I haven't seen everything he's been in, but will definitely want to see a few more things now. He was also very complimentary of other people, which was lovely to hear.

Final guest of the day was Carrie-Ann Moss. Wow! She was lovely and I asked if she would be willing to write 'The Matrix has you' on the picture and she said absolutely. Whilst writing she did warn me that, of course, the Matrix does already have me... :eek:

I then ended the day with Barrowman's talk. And what a talk it was! Having seen him do talks before I knew that whatever happened, it would be fabulous, wild and probably with quite a few obscenities thrown in. I was right! What a fun way to end the day - he was totally brilliant and it could have lasted another few hours at least! Many people asked two questions (greedy!) and he talked about so many different things he's been in and had some brilliant stories to tell. If he comes back I will definitely be getting a photo with him next time!

Sunday - my Firefly Day

I started the day with Adam Baldwin and said how much I had enjoyed his talk the day before. He thanked me and we were able to chat a little as there weren't many people waiting first thing. He also signed my picture of him as Jayne with one of his ruder quotes from Firefly, which I wasn't expecting! But made me smile after I saw what he'd written.

I then went to get my only non-Firefly guest of the day - Jason Isaacs. I wasn't actually planning to meet him this weekend, as I couldn't really afford to meet anyone else, but had enjoyed his talk so much I thought I would at least try... He was lovely and we talked about his different things. I also said how much I enjoyed his talk and he thanked me and wanted to ask about my dress (I was wearing my Firefly dress) so we talked about that a little too, as he was explaining why he hasn't seen it. A lovely experience.

I then queued for Gina Torres and was so delighted to meet her. She is basically completing amazing and has played such incredible women (and, also, doesn't appear to have aged at all...? I need her secret!). I was thrilled when SM announced her and was very happy to have been able to meet her.

Early afternoon it was then time for my photo shoots, first with Adam Baldwin and then with Gina Torres. Both were lovely again and greeted me warmly. The photographer very kindly did a portrait style photo to get my dress in both. I was completely awkward with Gina, as I went to shake her hand and she went in for a hug, so then she stuck her hand out and I went in for a hug... Yay for being completely overwhelmed! But she was so lovely and even took one side of my dress to pull it out so you can read the quotes on it. I was absolutely delighted with both pictures.

It was then time for Gina's talk - I was lucky enough to get to sit in the front row and really enjoyed her talk. She wasn't afraid to really give quite detailed answers to questions. Sadly I did not win one of the signed DVDs on offer, but was so happy to just ask a question (it was actually the first time I have ever asked a question as I am usually too nervous!).

My final thing for the day before going home was the Brendan Fraser talk. That man is brilliant and doesn't seem to have changed at all. He started out by asking why no one has told him how friendly and complimentary con-goers are. He spent the time laughing and telling funny stories (his laugh is brilliant and completely infectious - you just can't help but laugh with him!). I was sitting near a few rows back and put my phone up to take a photo - I swear he looked right at me, smiled and winked. It was a lovely way to end what was a completely fabulous weekend.

I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did!

• Like 9

Alfie Allen

What a lovely guy! Got a John Wick photo signed with a quote from the film. He even signed it as Iosef! I told him I had special tshirt for the photo I had with him later, which was a custom John Wick one, with the scene of him getting shot on the front. He had a fairly long line for Autographs, but made time to have brief chat with me,  top, top bloke.  :D I brought some pencils to the photo shoot so we could attack each other with them because as you know, John Wick once killed 3 men in a bar with a pencil. He somehow remembered my name from the autograph session earlier due to the Tshirt, which was super cool. 

Finn Jones

Such a friendly and chatty guy! Signed my Graphic Novel and had a quick chat about Iron Fist and GoT, as his queue wasn't that big at this point. For the photo shoot, I asked him to jab me in the face with the Iron Fist, which he duly obliged to in a playful manner. Brilliant experience! 

Rob Morgan

Right at the end of the day on Saturday, no line at all and as I walked up, he greeted me with a big smile, handshake and a 'how are you?' Mentioned that I was Turkish to him, so this was the photo of Turk & Turk, which got a good laugh and lead to him asking me where he could get some good Turkish food from in London! I gave him some suggestions and hope he was able to look them up on Sunday! Asked for the photo of him holding a gun and to sign it 'Where's my money'. He was also asking people to sign his book for him which he had brought along, which I thought was a cool touch. Happy to pose for a selfie at the Autograph table too. As I was leaving, he shouted 'Hey, where's my money' and I suddenly froze, because I had paid for the autograph as I walked up. Before I could mention I had paid the staff member at the start, he pointed at me and started laughing....best Meet of the day!

William Zabka

Growing up, I loved the Karate Kid films and the character of Johnny Lawrence. So I goy my NECA figure of Johnny in his skeleton costume signed, I had no idea what to ask to be written on there, so William said 'how about No Mercy' which worked a treat. Had a brief chat about the short film he made and Prague, as he speaks Czech fluently. For the photo op, I asked if we could pose back to back and have our fists up, like the cover of the Double Dragon video game. After we took the pic, he exclaimed 'bad ass! (expletive) yeh!' He was a joy to meet and speak with. 

All in all, awesome experiences were had with all 4 guests! 

• Like 4

Met a few guests on Sunday.

Lennie James - what a really nice man, had the time not only to answers my questions (mostly about Snatch) but also asked about my day etc. I also heard him talk to girl infront of me (who said it was her first comic con), to come back to see him later on the day to let him know what she thought.

Leslie Easterbrook - an absolute delight, full of things to say and complemented me on my hair !!! At the photoshoot, had no problems in any poses people wanted. Invite her back.

Christina Ricci - very polite and engaging. Took time to explain her character she played in Monster.

David Naughton - I think I unintentionally made him feel abit uncomfortable. I made a light-hearted comment about him being the luckiest man on earth to share a shower scene with Jenny Agutter - though it maybe because he hears that alot.

Lee Majors - seemed alittle disinterested to be honest, but at his age and seeing so many people I can see why he might have been abit tired by Sunday.

Abit gutted not to see Bernard Cribbins (second time I missed him) - if he manages another appearance, I will be getting a Diamond pass.

Had money permitted, I would have seen Carrie Anne Moss, but travel costs just pushed the budget little too far. Hopefully, she'll be at another one some time.

• Like 3

Finn Jones: It was my second time meeting Finn, and, as always, he is lovely. My mother wanted an autograph, so I went with her, as she was nervous. His line wasn't too long, but I didn't want fans waiting too long, if they hadn't met him, yet. Polite, as always, and was a joy to meet again. Complimented my mother on her colourful shirt, and she said the same to him, as he was wearing a colourful shirt, too. He was really thankful. Polite, sweet and friendly. An absolute joy. Thank you so much, Finn.

Hayden Christensen: I had wanted to meet Hayden for a long time, and he was so wonderful. Polite, sweet and caring. My mother and I saw him around the event a lot, and he was so charming. Hello, and waved with a smile, whenever we saw him. I wanted a photograph with him, and my mother wanted an autograph. During the session, I was nervous, but he did his absolute best to calm me down. Saw I was nearly in tears, and brought me closer to him. He was so thankful that I enjoyed Awake, and was so appreciative. Thank you, we said a lot to one another, throughout the photoshoot. He was so caring towards me, and made me feel so at ease. Hugged me for our photograph, too, and I love how it turned out. My mother loved getting his autograph, too, and he was so lovely towards her. Such a joy. Thank you so much, Hayden.

Christina Ricci: Christina had many batches, so we didn't get long in the session. It was lovely to watch Christina interact with everyone, and she was always smiling. I have adored Christina since I was five, so I just had to meet her, and tell her. Polite and sweet. Christina couldn't have been more sweet. She was so thankful that I have been a fan for so long. Thanked one another a lot, too. Christina was lovely. Thank you so much, Christina.

Brendan Fraser: When Brendan was announced, I was so happy. I watched The Mummy Returns when I was seven. He looked so happy, and smiling, and laughing with everyone. It was so lovely to see. I mentioned that I have been a fan since I was seven, and he was so touched, and thankful. You could see the genuine look of appreciation on his face. Such an amazing moment. Polite, sweet and happy. It was an honour. Thank you so much, Brendan.

• Like 5

Okay, so, came home with 19 autographs this weekend (no photo ops because that's not my thing) and every single guest experience was a good one, several were exceptional, which was amazing. :D

Good experiences:

Michael Shanks - very friendly and happy to chat speculation regarding future Stargate possibilities.

Joe Flanigan - didn't have a long converstaion with him but he was friendly and polite. 

Tom Felton - he looked tired when we got to him Sunday afternoon, bless him. Still smiley and friendly. 

Gina Torres - I was a bit intimidated so I think any lack of conversation was 100% on my side. She was very friendly and polite.

Shazad Latif - super nice guy. Very friendly and polite.

Jemma Whelan - very sweet and friendly. 

Kirk Acevedo - lovely guy. Friendly and chatty.

Exceeded Expectations:

Jason Momoa - I know very well what he's like during autos but we got a hello, a smile and fist bumps. More than we expected so we went away quite happy.

Joe Picardo - I don't know what I expected but he was soooo nice and really funny. 

Jason Isaacs - wow. Such a lovely lovely man and so happy to talk. Had a wonderful conversation with him.

Adam Baldwin - much nicer and more chatty than I expected. We had a fantastic conversation about how his Detective Slaughter character in Castle should turn up in The Rookie and he loved the idea. :lol:

David Morrissey - we had an awesome conversation about his new show Britannia (which is amazing!). He's super passionate about it so it was great to talk to him about it.

Lennie James - love love love him! We had an amazing chat to him about his time filming Jericho.

Walter Koenig - been trying to meet him for ages so this was very special for us. Absolutely lovely man. Fun chat to him about how he's sometimes made mistakes when doing autos. We all laugh and then he proceeds to make a mistake on ours! :lol: He happily did a new one for us and underlined the correction. :lol:

Leslie Easterbrook - after missing her at another con recently we were so pleased to have another chance to meet her. Such a lovely woman. Super friendly and chatty and really cheeky! Her queue was always miles long because she gave every single person absolute undivided attention.

Matthew Lillard - I totally fangirled and went mute. :lol: Luckily my partner was still capable of speech. He was amazing and I only wish I hadn't lost my nerve. He took his time with everyone and I think he was (deservedly) one of the best loved guests this weekend.

Robert Carlyle - my second fangirling incident of the weekend. :lol: Luckily we managed to talk to him a bit and ask him about the Trainspotting sequel. He plays a lot of intimidating characters on screen but he is the absolute sweetest and a total gentleman in real life.

Val Kilmer - knowing his health, we never really expected to be able to meet him this weekend (especially just on VQ's) but we bagged a decent number on Sunday morning and waited around all afternoon, in case he came back after not being too well. We were just about to give up when he came back out and the wait was instantly worth it. So many of his movies meant the world to me as a child (Willow was even the first movie I ever saw in the cinema) and I honestly feel that he is a true legend. 

Lourdes Faberes - she was the absolute sweetest. Very passionate about Good Omens so it was wonderful to talk to her. We had brought a picture of her as Pollution with us, just in case, but, although she had one there that we liked, she insisted on signing our one for free too. 

Jamie Hill - fantastic guy and loved talking about Good Omens. We got so involved in chatting with him and having selfies that we walked off and left our autographed picture there. We realised about 15 minutes later and quickly went back and ended up chatting to him for a while again. 

• Like 6

Ben Barnes

What an absolutely lovely (and very dreamy) man! I was really excited to meet him as I'm a big fan of The Punisher and Westworld and I couldn't have had a better experience. I met him to get his autograph first and was lucky enough to chat to him for a few minutes and he has so kind and also happy to take a selfie with me. He was also great in his photo shoot, I saw him do lots of great poses with everyone. I asked if I could give him a hug for the picture and he was more than happy to oblige. The photo looks brilliant and I was on cloud nine after meeting him. His panel was really good too, I only wish it could've been longer! But it was free so I'm certainly not complaining. He was my favourite guest this year and I'd love it if he came back for another event, I could never have too many pictures with him! :D

Tom Ellis

I met Tom for a photo, I would've liked his autograph too but ran out of money! Although it was a brief interaction he was really sweet and was happy to hug me for our picture which looks fantastic. Another guest I'd love to see again someday!

Aimee Garcia

I had a photo with Aimee too and she was really nice. She seems like a lovely lady and is very good with the fans.

Brendan Fraser

I only met Brendan briefly for a photo but I was very glad I did as in my opinion he's a legend. He shook my hand and said nice to meet you and the photo is really great!

Lennie James

Lennie seems like such a nice man, I wish I got his autograph now as he was so friendly in the photo shoot, he shook my hand to greet me and ask how I was and shook my hand again after we had the photo taken and thanked me for coming. I think he's not only a superb actor but also a gentleman.

Matthew Lillard

As a big fan of the Scream movies I was very excited to meet Matthew. I got him to sign my ghostface funko pop and he was happy to personalise it for me. I spoke to him briefly as well and he seemed really nice.

• Like 7

Guess I ought to type out how my interactions went: all were above what I could have asked for honestly, which is why this particular event has left a positive impression since.

Jessica Henwick: Jessica lit up and was thrilled when I presented her a copy of a drawing with red acrylic spray to make it feel a bit more than a photocopy before asking her to sign the original. She was very gracious with it (with “wow” being said many times over), before asking if she should add a little message alongside my name. I’m always happy with extra messages; it makes my autographed drawing stand out amongst all the other signatures actors and actresses write. A neat interaction, nothing bonkers but pleasant all-the-same.

Finn Jones: When I gave Finn the original drawing I wanted to get signed, he was real pleased with it, double checking that it was cool to personalise. Randomly, I noticed the fan he had on his desk and couldn’t help but comment on it, to which I got a flamboyant “thank you”, a minor amusing anecdote there. I did find it funny when he wrote my name on the drawing: you can see he started quite casually until he realised he was going to run out of room and sign straight past the face. The slow-down in his signature and the realisation on his face as he noticed was indeed a sight to behold. Before I left, I also gave Finn a copy of the drawing for him to keep, sprayed with acrylic red paint to liven up the copy. Hilariously, he suggested it was a “seductive choice” and I couldn’t help but laugh. What a fun guy and an absolute laugh.

Ian McDiarmid: I’d heard that Ian’s quite a chatty man and that’s why his queues are always so long. When I approached his table, he extended a firm handshake even though I had passes and bags and coats all over the place and patiently waited till I cleared my hands of all the passes before shaking his hand. I handed the drawing over and Ian looked at it for a while, showing it and talking about it to the stewards nearby who were impressed. He then joked that this is the first time he saw the Emperor smile, to which I jokingly gestured I was aiming for evil but that clearly didn’t work out. He was very careful signing, taking his time and considering where to write the name and signature to avoid ruining the drawing. Expensive, but such a joy to meet.

Carrie-Anne Moss: I really wasn’t sure about how Carrie would interact - her convention appearances have been limited so I couldn’t gauge a reaction of what she’d be like or how she’d engage with her fans. It definitely was a surprise, and I could only find out on the day. Perhaps the queue being short contributed to this perhaps it was the fact that I was in her queue almost immediately as it opened, but I had at least a good 2 minutes of dialogue with Carrie - not even about her work, but about my drawing! Like Ian, she opened with a firm handshake and pleasant formalities, before taking a second to look at my drawing and show it to her son before guessing it was her character of Hogarth from the MCU Netflix series. I very rarely have conversations about what it’s like to draw or how I developed, but she took a genuine interest and found it similar to her son who one day started to click with drawing. Beyond my expectations, and perhaps one of my favourite conversations I've had in a very long time.

Jenna Coleman: I've heard she's been getting a lot of criticism for a lack of engagement, but I don't want to open that can of worms. I got her autograph twice Sunday morning: one on a sketched drawing, the other on a print from the series "The Cry". I found Jenna to be very engaging at the autograph table - she initiated the conversation as my diamond pass was being clipped, asking how I was before I responded and asked in kind. She took a moment to look at the print before noting that it was the first time she'd been given any art to sign from that series, before complimenting the print and the drawing. She was also particularly careful when signing the sketch, suggesting a silver pen and then writing "C" and pausing to check if I was okay with it before carrying on with the rest of my name. I wasn't expecting much of a conversation, but to be honest, this too was more than I had been expecting, so I left her table happy with the signatures but also that lasting memory of having a general pleasant chat with her.

Sacha Dhawan: Given he was a one-day guest, I wasn't sure how busy Sacha was going to be. When I came over to him, he had only one or two people at the table, and was with his dad also which was nice. As I presented the drawing, both proceeded to admire it for a good minute. Sacha signed slowly, before asking me if he could take a picture of it: I've only ever had a guest ask to photograph my picture once or twice before, so that was surreal. As his dad was taking the photo, I snuck into the back to which Sacha laughed and approved. His dad suggested I give my number to text the image, but my brain was still in meltdown mode and took a moment to realise what he was suggesting. Sacha decided that it’d be easier just to take the photos on my phone: free photos are one thing, but being asked by a guest to have a photograph is another. I departed with a firm handshake and such a cool memory, honestly such a humble guy.

• Like 5

I think this was my busiest ever year for guests and I had a lot of good experiences.  I won't mention them all, but some of the highlights were:

Christopher Eccleston was great.  Obviously he was really busy but we had a brief chat and I told him how happy I was to meet him as I had loved his Doctor

John Barrowman was also great, and so much fun in the photoshoot with Gareth David Lloyd, they were doing many fun poses and I got a hug!

Jenna Coleman I really enjoyed meeting, we had a brief chat mainly about the heat (this was around 3 on Saturday afternoon when it was particularly warm).

Karen David was definitely one of my favourite guests, I had a photoshoot on Friday morning which she remembered me from when I got her autograph a little later. We then had a really good chat about OUAT.  She was so nice I booked a photoshoot for Saturday too, she remembered me again and give me a big hug!

Rick Gonzalez ,Manu Bennett, and Kirk Acevedo were all great, I was so happy Manu put 'I keep my promises Kid' on my autograph (I think he did that quite a lot, but it is such an iconic quote for him)

Gemma Whelan was another favourite who is always so friendly and chatty.  I had a conversation with her about the heat too, mainly because it was a bit cooler where she was (at least at the time I was there)

Also all of the Doctor Who guests who were only there for one day (Samuel Oatley, John Levene, John Leeseon, Peter Purves, Sophie Aldred and Nicola Bryant) were great.

Away from the main  guests both Jessica Martin and Andrew Cartmel were brilliant.   I bought Jessica's new book and had a nice chat with her, including about her recent work with big finish.  Andrew remembered me from before and we had an interesting chat about Paradise Towers and about season 26

So all in all it was a great experience for me

• Like 4

I only went the Friday this year but had great experiences. I had photos booked with William Shatner and Billy Dee Williams and never expected to get anywhere near them for an auto. Thanks to fantastic timing, I was able to get personalised autos from each in the morning. BDW was the epitome of cool and we chatted briefly about his voice work in the Robot Chicken shows, but I clammed up when I met Kirk! I was just greatful to say hello and thank you to the legend.

I found my voice again when meeting Adam Baldwin (we chatted about filming Full Metal Jacket) and Gina Torres (we chatted about Firefly), and I had a great time talking to David Naughton about American Werewolf in London. 

Great, great day, and I'm planning on making a weekend of it next year.

• Like 4

Didn't meet that many guests this weekend but the ones I did meet were all lovely. The highlights for sure were:

Lisa and Louise Burns (The Grady Twins from The Shining) - both really lovely ladies, more than happy to have a quick chat and a laugh and a joke. Me and my partner had something more unusual signed, which they seemed to love!

Shazad Latif - had met him at another event but noticed he was quiet all weekend. I decided on Sunday I'd go over to see him as literally no one was waiting for him. He was happy to take a selfie with me (which I was glad about, as his photoshoot was too late for me to attend as my train was only 25 minutes after it). Got another Discovery print signed.

Edited by Lokinestro
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, bigboots73 said:

Robert Patrick was the sole reason I went to LFCC this year, and that was just for a picture, as I didn't think I'd get near him in a million years.  I got there early on Sunday and, even though I had pre-ordered an autograph, when I got a VQ for him I was number 20!  Even then I debated spending more money on something I'd already bought, but thought 'why not?'.  My sister had wanted to come with me to meet him, as we were massive T2 fans back in the day, but as she's on holiday tomorrow, so she couldn't with all packing still to do etc.

First thing that struck me about him was that he was stood up.  He offered his hand, said hello, and just looked directly at me the whole time.  He made no attempt to sign the pic I'd chosen at any point in the first couple of minutes of chatting! I explained how much this meant to me, and how I had travelled from near Liverpool just for this.  He was very grateful.  I said how I had won a copy of T2 on VHS from a local paper, and how me and my sister watched it endlessly.  I said my sister had wanted to come, too, but couldn't, as she was going on holiday.  He asked where she was going, and said 'good on her'.  I said I was going to surprise her with this autograph, and that I'd already pre-ordered one for me.

I think it was at this point he took a gulp of his coffee, but managed to pour it down himself, wetting him and soaking the pic he was about to sign! That just made the encounter even more memorable! He said "how the hell did I do that? Good job I'm wearing black.", and proceeded to wipe it off his shirt.  He said "we'll need another picture", and picked up the soaked one and put it in the bin.  When he started writing "Rachel" (my sister's name) on the pic, he used a white pen.  As he was writing, he said "this is no good, you can't see it, Rachel won't be able to see her name.  I'll go over it in black." which he did, before adding "Call to John!" to it, which I wasn't expecting.

I said I had a photo booked later, and we said goodbye.  At the photo shoot a couple of hours later, I wondered if he'd remember me.  When it came to me, he saw me, smiled in recognition, and said "Hello again".  I was buzzing!! That may have meant more to me than the chat!  A lovely, lovely man.

I also had a pic with Jenna Coleman.  I could see she was doing fun poses with people.  When it came to my turn, she said "hello", and I asked if I could put my hand on her shoulder.  She replied "Sure", and did a pose for the pic.  I thanked her after it, and she said "Thank you".  Over quickly, but she seemed pleasant enough.

I'd just like to second the praise for Robert Patrick, absolute hero of a man. I was wearing an X file cross over t shirt with star wars given to me by my girlfriend which he actually took his phone out and took a photo of. He couldn't have done more for people and was all round excellent experience. 

• Like 1

I absolutely loved my day at LFCC on Saturday. I got there early, and everything worked out perfectly for what I needed. The trains were fine, the weather was awful, but the staff let everyone in earlier, which was very much appreciated.

My photoshoots with John Barrowman and Christina Ricci were side by side at different booths. Managed to get my photoshoot with John done really quickly, and he was lovely and hilarious. He greeted me with, "Hey, buddy! I don't do handshakes - hugs are better!" I wanted a hug anyway, so that was brilliant! Lovely guy.

Immediately afterwards was able to have my photoshoot with Christina, and she was so sweet and pleasant and lovely to meet too. And I was happy with both photos!

After that I was able to meet David Naughton, who I have been a fan of since I was a little kid in the 1980s, endlessly rewatching An American Werewolf in London over and over and over on videotape! He was so nice to chat to, and his autograph is beautiful. Thrilled that he wrote "Beware the moon!" on all the pictures I wanted signed. We had a nice chat, and he made a joke about my Coca Cola T-shirt, as he was famously the Doctor Pepper guy in the famous commercials! We had a laugh about that! Was also allowed to take photos with him at his desk.

Following that I was able to meet the hilarious and chatty Leslie Easterbrook, who I also watched incessantly on videotape in the 1980s, in Police Academy! She was so friendly and chatty, and took time with every single person wanting to meet her. Her autograph was also stunning, and she wrote "Yes, MAM!" like I wanted her to, and lots of other funny things. She was happy to pose for selfies and photos too. We laughed that selfies make everyone look better!

Then a great afternoon of walking around, seeing the cosplayers and the stalls, being there at the right moment when Jason Momoa walked through and we all snapped pics of him! And in the end of the evening, had my professional photoshoot with David Naughton, which was great, and then made my way home on the train!

• Like 2

My two favourite guest experiences of the weekend: (price, FREE) I bumped into two doctor who youtubers, Ben Letts (The Host productions) and Gallifrey Forever 97, yhey were so kind and considerate with their time, giving me free autographs and photos and hugs, not a quick, usual guest experience, they were so kind and the cheapest (and most unofficial) guests of the whole weekend! :wub:

Edited by Dr.1963

I already mentioned my great experience with Carrie-Anne in the other thread, but also had a lovely time meeting Aimee Garcia.

I made it to the last call of her photo shoot and she was like "yeah finally someone with a shirt" ( I was wearing one of her shirts from Lucifer)

She gave me a high five after I told her I had it before it was on the show.:clap:

She really seems like such a fun person, verysimilar to her Lucifer character.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eoin2211 said:

I'd just like to second the praise for Robert Patrick, absolute hero of a man. I was wearing an X file cross over t shirt with star wars given to me by my girlfriend which he actually took his phone out and took a photo of. He couldn't have done more for people and was all round excellent experience. 

Thirded. Since I started going to cons he was #1 on my want list and just truly the nicest, most engaging person I may have ever met!

• Like 1

this the 1st time i was able to attend LFCC in London due to working commitments .i had attended DST before so had idea what to expect i'm glad i bought gold pass well worth it to jump queues for photos and autograph and get low VQ's for DP guests .Saturday was crazy and hot but some how managed to get 13 photos and 11 autographs on that day .personally i didn't have one bad interaction with any of the guests i met i never too sure how chatty they will be so i usually just say hi and if they they are quite talkative ill have a chat with them depend and thoroughly enjoyed the 3days

Friday - could only attend until 2pm as working after but managed to fit 3photos and 8 autographs in

saturday - how i did 13 photos and 11 autograph i will never know but i guess gold pass helped alot

Sunday - again could only attended to 2pm as working again but was alot more relaxed as only had 2photos and as i got all autographs i wanted i treated myself to another 4 autographs 

the guests i met

David Morrissey - was the 1st autograph and very friendly guy chatted about walking dead and how hot and humid Atlanta was .i had photo with him on sunday and polite and very helpful to carer people in front if me taking time to help people with walking sticks and wheelchairs good bloke

Matthew Lillard - being a big scooby doo fan since i was 4 or 5 with the original series i really enjoyed talking to matthew about the films and told him how lucky he was filming hackers with anjelina jolie made him laugh at least lol .hei was great funny guy high fived everyone in his photo queue before he went and signed my hot wheels mystery van with zoinks ! made my inner child very happy  

Robert Patrick - one of my favourite photos we did the pointy figure pose and really kool guy talked about harley bikes loved his tattoo and was very friendly chatting everyone for ages 

Vladimir Furdik - friendly guy good sense of humour and great hear him talk about some of stunts he did on the show when he signed by blu ray

Shazad Latif - nice guy made me laugh as he hated the photo they used on the discovery blu ray i asked him to sign said it made him look 12year old even showed it to nicole de boer and walter koenig which was funny in its self even remember me in the photo shoot on saturday and said i still hate that photo lol.

Robert Picardo - Genuine friendly bloke said he had been asked to appear in the new picard series so was happy about that and seemed to be have great fun in the photo shoot on saturday drinking beer and joking with people.

Gemma Whelan - really enjoyed chatting to her was asking people if they bought her chocolate so promised her some for the photoshoot the next day . she was over the moon when i gave her the chocolates the next day in the duo shoot even alfie said what about mine and said you can have some of gemma's which made her laugh lovely lady.

Lenny James - probably one the chattiest guest there had great talk about morgan and said he never sees and pictures of him smiling as morgan and spoke about filming in vancouver very nice and very impressed in his photoshoot i had couple of deaf people in front of me and he could sign language to them you see they were so happy what a kool guy

Billy Dee Williams - one fo the quiter gueat which is understandable at his age but as a star wars legend  it was an honour to meet him he did say thank you and wished me a good day  and i fanboyed a bit and said thank you lando by mistake and made him smile :-) he didnt say anything in photo shoot next day seemed more quite on this day . though his manager was a bit of an spam especially at the signing

Jessica Henwick - nice lady asked how I enjoyed game of thrones did some great poses in her photoshoot on sunday seems like a fun woman

Alfie Allen - along with Martin Sheen probably my favourite guest over the 3 days . i was 1st to get his autograph on saturday and had great chat about his emmy nomination and game of thrones ending even talked football well great bloke and a great laugh about chocolates i gave Gemma on the duo shoot too .genuine bloke

Brendan Fraser - very nice laid back guy . said a tall guy in the photo and i said liked his hat remembered me when he signed my mummy blu ray and as mentioned by a few was amazed how many people wanted to see him and how his queue was enjoyed meeting him.

Christina Ricci - What kool Lady and has certainly grown into a beautiful kind woman. as a fan of addams family and sleepy hollow i enjoyed meeting her alot.

Ian McDiarmid - star wars legend and was probably the hardest person to get to meet being as he was only there said and the queues were crazy for him even with gold pass i only met him at 5 . made him laugh when i said i would turn to the dark side if he could set me up with Emilia Clarke very nice bloke . i enjoyed the emperors throne shoot with him as well the  looked amazing

Charlie Sheen - Was amazed how well he looked and was really nice guy seemed to be enjoying the photoshoot shook everyones hand joked with people was the same at autograph signings very friendly he appreciated how much i loved platoon and to get him to sign one of my all time favourite films was a highlight of the 3 days . only he security guys seems a bit the top with phones could even look at one while queue . he was on brilliant form with his dad the evening very funny and entertaining and very honest about his problems during two and a half men and hoped they would do a reboot aid him and jon cryer would do a reboot of the show in a heart beat i hope it happens

Carrie-Anne Moss - My 1st diamond pass reliving  my trinity fantasy what a classy lady she was very friendly gave me some lovely smiles that made my day remembered me in the photoshoot as well i was one happy man.

Zachery Quinto - 2nd  Diamond Pass being a massive Star Trek fan was over the moon when they announced him one of the quieter guests still very friendly and gave me the vulcan sign and said live long and prosper so that wqs great moment same in the photo friendly shook you hand thanked you after

Jason Momoa - was friendly enough in phoshoot with me fist bumped and smiled when said i liked his metallica music his was playing but overall he seemed more interested in talking to his friends and talking on his phone holding up the queues which i thought was a bit rude but as i see he was okay with me when i had my photo. in signing i wqas very lucky as he just got back from photshot when i walked past so i had not signing didnt say much just signed my game of throne Blu ray and after i said i was pleased to meet he smiled and said thank you . I did see him walking around and he did wave and smile to fans as he got alot attention and screams . so i wouldnt say he was unfriendly guess hes just a big star now and amazed he does these conventions still.

Martin Sheen - my last diamond pass.what can i say about this man a hollywood legend and a true gentleman. my favorite of the whole convention took time to talk to everyone asked their name asked them lots of questions and was amazed at some the items he was signing .seeing as this was his 1st every convention he seemed to be enjoyeing very much even his management and bodyguard were nice people chatting to everyone in the end they had to ask him to hurry as he had to go to lunch i was so glad i decdied to meet him . at phto shoot he remembered my name and thanked me for coming along. as above his evening talk was brilliant they had fantasic interaction he was funny and to here talk how he almost did make it out of the 17months of filming apocalypse now he joked he went to a darker place than charlie in two and a half man and that saying something .a top top bloke i hope comes back again and well done showmaster for getting him to come along

Julian glover - just an autograph on sunday as bonus for me wonder man very friendly was very happy i got him to sign my game of thrones blu ray with the other posh actors i said i was the proper actors side which made him laugh .great to meet him as been in so many films from my youth.

Jason isaacs - only an autograph as i met him before at DST and again was the best guest you can have at convention very friendly never stopped talking enjoyed our conversationabout discovery  genuine bloke 

Kerry Ingram - sweet young lady very nice hapy i got her to sign my game of throne Blu ray

Tara Fitzgerald - again lovely lady very chatty happy to pose for picture another great game of throne signing

i look to LFCC next year . this was brilliant weekend well done showmasters 

• Like 5

I attended LFCC on the Saturday this year and I had a great time (as always!):

Alex Kingston - My convention weekend didn’t have the best of starts with Alex’s cancellation. I had been to pick up my diamond pass for her on Friday and was so excited to meet her. This is especially the case as my autograph book which i’ve had for five years is River Song’s diary and her signature still isn’t in it! I know that cancellations are inevitable at big events but I would really like to meet her at an LFCC one day.

John Barrowman - He was exactly as I had imagined him to be. He was both fun and kind at his table and in the photo studio. I told him I was so pleased he was there and his simple reply was “No place else to go!”

Jenna Coleman - I met Jenna at my first ever convention five years ago so I was really looking forward to meeting her again. The queue for her autograph was a bit of a nightmare but I eventually got to see her. I told her that she was the first person I had ever met at a convention and her table was sat alongside the late great John Hurt and her reply was “oh, what a dude”. She was fairly quiet when meeting her compared to other guests but she was very kind.

Charlie Sheen - After My Diamond Pass refund I had £85 burning a whole in my pocket and Two and a Half Men is one of my favourite sitcoms so I made the spur of the moment decision to meet Charlie when he had an open queue. He felt like a real star when I met him - he strutted in to his signing area after a photo shoot with his sunglasses on - but it was an honour to meet him. He shook my hand and thanked me for coming. I was so pleased I met him!

• Like 2