Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
frogbmth

Surprised still to see knives for sale

Recommended Posts

With what’s happening in our world I am amazed Showmasters are still allowing sales of knives at the event. Just wanted to feed it back. Overall I think Showmasters do a pretty good job and I love these events, but this is one thing I am really not sure about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, frogbmth said:

With what’s happening in our world I am amazed Showmasters are still allowing sales of knives at the event. Just wanted to feed it back. Overall I think Showmasters do a pretty good job and I love these events, but this is one thing I am really not sure about.

I could well be wrong but I think you aren't allowed to take them with you and the booth will post them out after the show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I could well be wrong but I think you aren't allowed to take them with you and the booth will post them out after the show?

Correct.  We will however feed this back in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not illegal to sell knives or swords although there is normally an age restriction. Any that are purchased will be sent on.

You can go into any leading supermarket and purchase knives, any sensible one will have them security tagged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Iceman71 said:

It is not illegal to sell knives or swords although there is normally an age restriction. Any that are purchased will be sent on.

You can go into any leading supermarket and purchase knives, any sensible one will have them security tagged.

I think the debate is often that there's no issue with knives intended for cooking ect but there's no need to sell knives that are decorative or weapons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to lock this here as this topic is very political and we don’t want to get into it in the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...