Day Three

3 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

The photo areas are a bit flimsy. Sat down outside C to recover from Guy Henry. Leant back and nearly demolished the whole area! :blush:

Happened to me in an empty autograph cubicle I hid on. :lol: You think I'd know after all those years!

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

If for some bizarre reason anybody would like to experience the crushing disappointment that is meeting me, I shall be sat on the floor by photo area F until 12:40.

Hugs and selfies are on the table. 

Um.. I'm sitting there-ish!

12 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

So far I've only encountered a Bleming and a Capaldi fan. Where is everyone? :lol:

Me and @EllaBlair just had a great time at Bernard Cribbins shoot. Man is an absolute legend! Heading into the autograph area now to get Jenna and see who else is available

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 3

Even though I'd preordered a Robert Patrick auto, I managed to get VQ20 with him, so got another (for my sister who couldn't make it - we were massive T2 fans when it came out, always watching it on VHS). Getting a pic with him was my sole reason for coming, so to actually speak to him was beyond words. We chatted for 3-4 minutes, during which time he managed to throw a coffee over himself, which made it even more memorable! "How the hell did I manage to do that? Good job I'm wearing black!" he said. Just brilliant. Can't wait for my shoot with him later.

• Like 1