Day Three

Just now, maegurwen said:

Because we were all distracted.

That narrows it down to Friday or Sunday.

I'll join so long as I can be in the back row.

I didn't even get to meet you this year! Needs to be sorted next time!

21 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Technically, that kinda happened, with thanks to @Broo. ;)

And I watched from a safe distance.

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Well if there's interest we can try. And if not at the photoshoot we can always figure out something else.

And I'll watch from a safe distance.

Just now, wjbleming said:

I know! Was close too meeting a few people this year. First time in ages that I didn't bump into the people I normally bump into!

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Naah, we need you shirtless in the middle.

With angel wings? Or without?

• Like 1

I enjoyed the weekend.

Could you consider adding the option to buy vouchers for autographs online? Some can be very expensive and I would prefer not to carry that much cash. I know you can pay by card on the day, but I would prefer to buy autographs with my entry tickets from the shop just like photo-ops.

It would be really great if this could be added for next year.

We could glue Nate to some sort of board like they used to do on those glue commercials years ago and hold him up at the back. Sure his legs would be blurry as he tried to run away but at least he’d be in the pic

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

There was somebody you didn't meet? I think out of all of us you met the most people (only person that got me on Friday). Everyone met you multiple times if you couldn't find @maegurwen then nobody was going to.

11 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

There was somebody you didn't meet? I think out of all of us you met the most people (only person that got me on Friday). Everyone met you multiple times if you couldn't find @maegurwen then nobody was going to.

I saw @wjbleming and his brother at least 6 times. Funny despite living not that far from each other I never run into him here. He has ran into my sister randomly before though! You guys were just everywhere this weekend :lol:

@Ravogd I saw you 3 times I think? So you were the other one I saw the most!

6 hours ago, Ravogd said:

To be fair, it wasn't hard. :lol: All I had to do was step out of a photoshoot and there you were in the crowd! Beard? Check. Belly? Check. Kilt? Check. lol

6 hours ago, EllaBlair said:

I saw @wjbleming and his brother at least 6 times. Funny despite living not that far from each other I never run into him here. He has ran into my sister randomly before though! You guys were just everywhere this weekend :lol:

@Ravogd I saw you 3 times I think? So you were the other one I saw the most!

Yeah, the irony! :lol: And it was only per chance we thought we'd recognised your sister when playing Pokemoj Go in Belfast one day. Could have sworn she looked familiar but wasn't sure till Matthew said the same. lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

I enjoyed the weekend.

Could you consider adding the option to buy vouchers for autographs online? Some can be very expensive and I would prefer not to carry that much cash. I know you can pay by card on the day, but I would prefer to buy autographs with my entry tickets from the shop just like photo-ops.

It would be really great if this could be added for next year.

Autograph tickets for a particular guest were tried once and apparently it didn't work too well, so the idea was abandoned again. The Autograph vouchers like the ones you get when you Paid by Card were on sale in the online store a couple of times before Christmas. That may be returning in the future, but the mods currently have no info when/if it will return.

6 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I think I'm too good at blending into the crowd :lol: I think the whole weekend @mayhem was close to spotting me and @chris1970 did spot me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Were you about halfway down second row on Sunday........well once we all shuffled down probably first row or really close?

If you count the half row as the first one, then yeah second row. Was about the same place all 3 days and sitting with Chris.

Daughter and I had the best day on Sunday mainly because it was spent meeting Tom Ellis and Aimee Garcia repeatedly through the day. They were so good with my daughter and Tom was a star as he noticed my daughter desperately trying to ask a question during the talk but the girl doing the questions never looked at the centre front of the seats which left daughter in tears at the end of the talk. When we met him at the joint photo shoot he said he saw her and he answered her question then :wub:

definitely feeling the blues now but we only got home at midnight last night due to loads of issues with our flight :(

cant wait for next year :wub:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

If you count the half row as the first one, then yeah second row. Was about the same place all 3 days and sitting with Chris.

Yeah thats what i mean.. i think i was near you.   I hsd forgotten my forum password lol so couldnt put on here st the time.   I was with my husband.... i am the petite woman and husband dark hair.

21 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Yeah thats what i mean.. i think i was near you.   I hsd forgotten my forum password lol so couldnt put on here st the time.   I was with my husband.... i am the petite woman and husband dark hair.

Hmm.. :headscratch: my memory is completely fried now :lol: