Day Three

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I was nice to meet so many of you from the forum yesterday. @StuartG2198 @Raylenth @Ravogd@Peter Capaldi Fan @EllaBlair and the Blemings. Sorry if I've forgotten anyone. :lol:

Really nice to meet you to. Also @Chris1970 , @EllaBlair and the Blemings. :WAVE:

Apologies to any forum members I saw but didn't recognise. :laugh:

• Like 3

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I was nice to meet so many of you from the forum yesterday. @StuartG2198 @Raylenth @Ravogd@Peter Capaldi Fan @EllaBlair and the Blemings. Sorry if I've forgotten anyone. :lol:

Nice to meet you too mate I’m sorry it was just so fleeting!

Also I speak for both QS (Who is currently flying home) and I when I say thank you to all the people that came and introduced themselves to us both it was so nice to meet so many people from on here.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was right behind the first line he went through on the left side! The second shirt I belive it was :lol: people who weren't there are probably wondering what the hell we're talking about :lol:

:lol: haha. The people who weren't there missed out big time! 

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Me and my crappy knowledge how to find you, most of you found me. We should all have white t-shirts with forum names on next year. That would help alot. :lol: I really would have loved to meet more. :sad:

Maybe more people did try. First time I met you which was at I think Jenna’s Saturday Op was it? You were walking towards me and I shouted “Chris” 3 times as you passed and I had to grab your arm to get you to stop. That was funny :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

Maybe more people did try. First time I met you which was at I think Jenna’s Saturday Op was it? You were walking towards me and I shouted “Chris” 3 times as you passed and I had to grab your arm to get you to stop. That was funny :lol:

Me in a nutshell. A smack on the head is the best way. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Me and my crappy knowledge how to find you, most of you found me. We should all have white t-shirts with forum names on next year. That would help alot. :lol: I really would have loved to meet more. :sad:

I have a feeling that if I were to wear a t-shirt with "Broo" across my chest, if the material crumpled or bunched at all, people might think it spelled a slightly different word... ;)

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

I have a feeling that if I were to wear a t-shirt with "Broo" across my chest, if the material crumpled or bunched at all, people might think it spelled a slightly different word... ;)

Boo?? :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I tried to find you when we were all hanging out around areas A-D but I couldn't spot you. Maybe next year!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I was thinking about that on the way home on Sunday. But have the name on the back like football shirts. Or if not that then maybe a huge badge for our bags with usernames on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

I was thinking about that on the way home on Sunday. But have the name on the back like football shirts. Or if not that then maybe a huge badge for our bags with usernames on.

Good idea!

3 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Or maybe we can all wear the same pin? And when we see each other we'll go "So which one are you?"

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

You have a year to practice your Norwegian/Swedish/German/Belgian/Scottish/Northern Irish/Dalek accents.

Offending everyone in one go challenge accepted:

Pretty lightski Hurdey gurdey turkey sauerkraut poirotski kiltski really englandski ohnobeatenbystairski.

• Haha 5