Day Three

I'm sitting on the floor opposite photo area F, catching my breath. Just returned from autograph area, was supposed to get Lana Parrilla's auto but it turned out she's on lunch and won't be returning until 15:30 as she has the afternoon photoshoot at 14:00. I did manage to get a glimpse of the photos used for autos though, they are so pretty!!! There's no way I can choose just one!!! 

Though I am disappointed that she won't be doing personalisations and photos aren't allowed at all. Shame but I can understand it. Well thankfully I can take photos during her talk. ^_^And I got a photo with her during her AM photo-op so I'm good. She's really a sweetheart and so stunning. After my photo with her (a hug pose because who wouldn't hug that gorgeous woman?!) I was literally shaking and almost crying. I never thought I could have a chance of meeting her so this is a dream come true! :wub:

Also the con itself is amazing, so many stalls and stuff to see! The crew has been really helpful, too. My days here in London have been really amazing as well, I've had lots of fun touring the city and seeing all kinds of major landmarks. This is by far best vacation ever!!! :YAHOO:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

If for some bizarre reason anybody would like to experience the crushing disappointment that is meeting me, I shall be sat on the floor by photo area F until 12:40.

Hugs and selfies are on the table. 

Aw no I want a @natedammit selfie!! :crying: