Day Three

27 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Is there the earls court to Olympia train running? I've found an alternative route with minor delays (tlr) that can get me to earls court. Debating on it

nevermind. I got the answer at earls court. There is no earls court to Olympia service so have to go west brompton and go on overground. Guess I will be going afternoon shoot. Lol.

Edited by maegurwen
  • Sad 1

If there is no district line service, what is the best way to get to Olympia from Kings Cross? I’m on a train from Newcastle that won’t get in till 10.54 :unsure: 

Only have Tom Felton photoshoot booked, but was hoping to get an autograph too - will I have any chance?

Edited by orpheous87

1 minute ago, orpheous87 said:

If there is no district line service, what is the best way to get to Olympia from Kings Cross? I’m on a train from Newcastle that won’t get in till 10.54 :unsure: 

Only have Tom Felton photoshoot boomed, but was hoping to get an autograph too - will I have any chance?

Piccadilly line to Earls Court and walk. Or Piccadilly to Holborn, Central to Shepherds Bush, and then south one stop on London Overground to Olympia.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, orpheous87 said:

Only have Tom Felton photoshoot boomed, but was hoping to get an autograph too - will I have any chance?

Might be best to ask the station staff when you get to KC. One option is to get to Shepherd's Bush as KO is then 1 stop on the overground 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, orpheous87 said:

there is a district line service, just not the earls court to Olympia. I managed to get from victoria to earls court in no time. Best district line train to get would be the one for Wimbledon, get off at west Brompton and change to the overground to olympia

Edited by maegurwen
  • Thanks 1

Please can we get some seats in the autograph areas? Been in Tom Felton's queue since 9 asked for a seat and her only solution was go down to the seating area which doesn't really help. I've had to sit on the floor and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get up.

2 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Please can we get some seats in the autograph areas? Been in Tom Felton's queue since 9 asked for a seat and her only solution was go down to the seating area which doesn't really help. I've had to sit on the floor and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get up.

There are some seats scattered, but that's really all that's possible. Certain areas need to be kept clear, that includes chairs 

9 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Or walk, it’s actually not that far from Earls Court. Unless you have difficulty walking, to which I apologise and hope you get there soon!

After yesterday i have a little bit of ankle pain and hip pain on the left hand side. To be fair its my own fault for not leaving earlier lol.

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There are some seats scattered, but that's really all that's possible. Certain areas need to be kept clear, that includes chairs 

I was told it wasn't possible to being one over to the queue though. Something about health and safety.