Day Three

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

You are not here?

Unless my sitting room has been transported overnight into the middle of Olympia and you lot are in fact now all watching me from outside (looks around nervously), nope! 

I'm mainly coming in today for dinner tonight so all I actually have is the Gina Torres talk this afternoon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

We're not rriving till later now due to abysmal hotel service. Going to be too late for VQs sadly. Going to miss out on my partner getting Mathew Lillard and Martin Sheen. Gutted. 

Oh cr*p! By the way it was really nice to meet you yesterday. :WAVE: You dont happen to have fb or twitter?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

We're not rriving till later now due to abysmal hotel service. Going to be too late for VQs sadly. Going to miss out on my partner getting Mathew Lillard and Martin Sheen. Gutted. 

That's awful, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, matthewlane said:

No district line this morning incase anyone is taking that route 

Thanks for the info! It was still showing on the tfl journey planner so appreciate the info! I've never been to the Olympia before, does anyone recommend a way to get there? I'm considering the bus at the moment.

14 minutes ago, Brownboxes said:

Thanks for the info! It was still showing on the tfl journey planner so appreciate the info! I've never been to the Olympia before, does anyone recommend a way to get there? I'm considering the bus at the moment.

Depends on direction. We come from South, so get a train to Clapham Junction then Southern rail to kensington olympia. 

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Keep the noise down guys, some of us are trying to sleep.

This.

47 minutes ago, matthewlane said:

No district line this morning incase anyone is taking that route 

damn it..

I'm not there yet, waiting for bus atm where I live. Getting half way there is ok...i just need to figure out how to get to earls court now lol.

Just now, maegurwen said:

This.

damn it..

I'm not there yet, waiting for bus atm where I live. Getting half way there is ok...i just need to figure out how to get to earls court now lol.

It says severe delays so it is running I think, just badly.

3 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

In the extra help queue, excited!

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Sorry to hear about your travel problems. @Ravogd do you want me to try to get a Sheen vq for you? 

And to everyone who's looking for me in the queue, I am now stood directly in front of the banner at the entrance. 

Hope to get to cross paths with you both!

Just now, natedammit said:

I am sat near a metal barrier if that helps.

Young man I swear if you do not say hello to me today I'll... do and say nothing about it and you'll suffer no ill consequences. But please do ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It says severe delays so it is running I think, just badly.

yeah. Trying to get to earls court in time for Emile de ravin photo shoot otherwise second shoot clashes with Christina Ricci talk. Having a mostly not good morning. I already broke something in my room :wacko:I should have got up earlier:lol:

• Sad 2