Day Three

4 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Guess I'm the only one up yet. Looking forward to another great day. Jason Isaacs :YAHOO:

Captain Kirk. And one of my all time favourites Guy Henry :wub:

Hi Chris :WAVE:

Up since 5 so you are not alone. :WAVE:

And for me it is Tom Felton, Emilie De Ravin, Brendan Fraser and my Knightfall sweetheart Genevieve Gaunt. :dance:

• Like 1

Seen the same guest as yesterday morning at breakfast and as they were leaving, someone actually went over an asked for a selfie...

giphy.gif

To me, it's just rude. Person is having their breakfast, it's part of their private life!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Seen the same guest as yesterday morning at breakfast and as they were leaving, someone actually went over an asked for a selfie...

giphy.gif

To me, it's just rude. Person is having their breakfast, it's part of their private life!

Bad people!! Only reason I talked to the guest this morning was because he asked me a question, otherwise it would have been a very quiet elevator ride.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Bad people!! Only reason I talked to the guest this morning was because he asked me a question, otherwise it would have been a very quiet elevator ride.

We've got a couple guests staying at the same hotel as us, they've been in the restaurant every night and so far they've been left alone to enjoy their meals in peace thank goodness!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, matthewlane said:

No district line this morning incase anyone is taking that route 

Thank you, was just able to have my panic and replan from the comfort of the hotel instead of stood at the DLR station! 

19 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I believe I'm right in the middle in the third row. Struggling to spot anyone from here though. If anyone wants to find me I'm the blonde haired dude with the black fleece and Infinity War shirt. :lol:

I see no blond Daleks!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I just woke up. What did I miss?

Everything. Con is over, we all were given 10 free photo ops of our choice and an auto from every guest attending. It was amazing.

:P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm gonna arrive a little bit later today, I don't have any vq tickets to try for so I'll probably wander down shortly after opening time

Me too

33 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

giphy.gif

Unfortunately plenty of people won't recognise their right to privacy

25 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I believe I'm right in the middle in the third row. Struggling to spot anyone from here though. If anyone wants to find me I'm the blonde haired dude with the black fleece and Infinity War shirt. :lol:

I'm in the middle of my sitting room :thumbup:

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2