Diamond Pass Gifts = good

14 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Given how quickly I was able to break my fan I would estimate that if the same effort was put into the making of the mints they are probably poisonous :lol:

Ah, fair enough, lol. Happy with my mints.  I might not survive but I'll take the chance, lol.

15 minutes ago, Legolassie Malfoy said:

I noticed that passes had different pictures for different days.  I was wondering what pictures did you have on yours?  

Mine was the Sat Jason Isaacs and it was a picture of him as Captain Lorca from Discovery.  

The weirdest one was Jenna Coleman. We had two, bought as one for Saturday and one for Sunday (the second one bought by mistake) but they were both the same. There was no day mentioned on either of them so anybody could have used their Jenna DP on any day or autograph one day photo another like the old way. Quite a mistake for SM to make (if it was indeed the same for every pass).

Edited by Ravogd

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

The weirdest one was Jenna Coleman. We had two, bought as one for Saturday and one for Sunday (the second one bought by mistake) but they were both the same. There was no day mentioned on either of them so anybody could have used their Jenna DP on any day or autograph one day photo another. Quite a mistake for SM to make (if it was indeed the same for every pass).

Probably due to Jenna changing from Saturday Only (No Diamond Pass) to Saturday Only (with Diamond pass) to Sunday being added as an extra day.

• Like 1

Just now, Astro_Nut said:

Probably due to Jenna changing from Saturday Only (No Diamond Pass) to Saturday Only (with Diamond pass) to Sunday being added as an extra day.

Of course. I completely forgot about that. Thanks for clearing that up.

I've seen a friend who had a dp for jenna sunday and she didn't have the same picture as my saturday dp

The gifts were good but i received the same for Jenna Coleman and Bernard Cribbins, it could have been 2 differents things :p

The Brendan Fraser 'My Archeology Kit' will be used as a makeup case - to find the mummy underneath! The gifts were really great and I'll look forward to Winter to wear my Batman Forever beanie :)

100% want to echo the gratitude here for the DP items! I was honestly expecting the usual print and was very happy to get the powerbank charger for Anakin and see the other items people received. They were GENUINELY THRILLED!!! THANK YOU and what a lovely gesture. I still wear my previous year's T-shirts from the MJ Fox diamond pass and Robert Englund one but the prints almost always get thrown away at some point or damaged. The powerbank is something I will use and loved the other DP gifts, I'd happily buy that stuff! Thanks Showmasters, you've grown a lot in 15 years and you've become an annual trip I have to take. I used to go twice a year even if there were no guests of interest as I like the atmosphere and stalls, but in 15 years you've definitely become one of my favourite events, favourite companies and I am so grateful for the people I've met. The Diamond Pass is brilliant and the way you described it first time they started encapsulates it for me as the ultimate exclusive: if it wasn't for the diamond passes, the guest would not be there (or the diamonds pay for much of the fee) or something like that - so it feels special and you've gone out to make us feel special too. 

Thanks Jason and team for the ultimate film and comic con and here's to the next 15 years!