Diamond Pass Gifts = good

I found a flexible, plastic water (I hesitate to use the word) bottle with just LFCC on the front in my bag of diamond pass gifts. Anyone know which guest this was for or was it just an extra for everyone.

Just now, Ravogd said:

I found a flexible, plastic water (I hesitate to use the word) bottle with just LFCC on the front in my bag of diamond pass gifts. Anyone know which guest this was for or was it just an extra for everyone.

I got the same bottle.  I think it is an extra item.  

Just now, Ravogd said:

It was in the bag that you got in addition to your DP gifts.

• Like 1

I don't remember getting any extra gifts with my Kevin Smith DP a year or so back, so the gifts I got this time (Firefly wallet for Gina Torres and the Showmasters bag with bottle and mints) were all really appreciated.

I got a bit confused as it said 'Diamond Pass Collection' by the gift collection area but that was just me not paying enough attention to the floor plan :D.

8 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I didn’t get any mints. I demand Showmasters immediately refund all of my diamond passes.

I was given a choice as to which bag I wanted. One was a light coloured tote-kind bag, so I chose the other one. Perhaps the mints only came with that bag (they were pretty hidden at the bottom)...? 

11 minutes ago, Legolassie Malfoy said:

I would love a fan.  Can swap for mints :lol: 

Given how quickly I was able to break my fan I would estimate that if the same effort was put into the making of the mints they are probably poisonous :lol:

4 hours ago, Ravogd said:

Given how quickly I was able to break my fan I would estimate that if the same effort was put into the making of the mints they are probably poisonous :lol:

Think I'm going to give those mints away now..

8 hours ago, Dimpy said:

I was given a choice as to which bag I wanted. One was a light coloured tote-kind bag, so I chose the other one. Perhaps the mints only came with that bag (they were pretty hidden at the bottom)...? 

When I got my diamond pass stuff I got told that I could choose out of the bags. ( one was a tote bag, one was a sort of light backpack and one was a messenger bag.) Only found out about the mints as I accidentally flipped them out trying to find the handle of the bag.

I also got given a pen and a small book post -it/sticky notes.

Edited by maegurwen