Lana Parrilla Appreciation Post

How come no one has started one of these already! She’s been an absolutely fantastic guest! I wondered why her line for her photo shoot was moving so slowly but then I realised she was taking the time to do everyone’s poses! She was also very chatty at the autograph table, she wasn't doing personalisations but she just leant over to me and asked me what my name was - which was great as everyone in my OUAT Book has personalised it. I had a moment where all my words just flopped out on the table when I was trying to ask her where to sign it, but as soon as I tried to speak again, she asked me what she wanted me to write - then I asked her if it was her first time in London (Why would I ask that??) - what I meant to say was this your first time at a London Convention. May not seem that bad but I have been cringing ever since...luckily I had a much better experience with her in her solo op and duo with Robert (this was that she didn't remember me :clap:) Would love to meet her again...SM please invite her back next year!

Edited by theEmperor
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 4:22 PM, theEmperor said:

How come no one has started one of these already! She’s been an absolutely fantastic guest! I wondered why her line for her photo shoot was moving so slowly but then I realised she was taking the time to do everyone’s poses! She was also very chatty at the autograph table!

She was amazing.  I had one of the extra help wristbands and the woman in front of me had a wheelchair and her daughter in the photo.  Lana positioned the wheelchair with no help from anyone.  To top it all off - she looked AMAZING!

• Like 1

I didn't go to speak to her as I never finished watching OUAT but I was in queues nearby a few times and she seemed so smiley and friendly with everyone (so different to everything I've heard about her) and my god is she stunning in real life!

Met her on Saturday. I remember going for the Photo Shoot and kept thinking, "What should I do and how should pose?" When my turn came, I thought it'd be best just to put my arm around her shoulder for a normal, simple pose. Lana then brought me in close and said, "We can make it like a Prom Picture"

All I can say is BEST PHOTO OP OF THE WHOLE CON! Lana is simply wonderful and was such a pleasure to meet.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2019 at 5:22 PM, theEmperor said:

How come no one has started one of these already! She’s been an absolutely fantastic guest! I wondered why her line for her photo shoot was moving so slowly but then I realised she was taking the time to do everyone’s poses! She was also very chatty at the autograph table!

I'm agree with you ! What a lovely woman, so kind, caring, smiling ! She take time with everyone and want to everyone have the best time. There was no personalization during her autograph but she was very chatty, she make you feel comfortable.

During her photoshoot on saturday I had the best time so I bought another picture with her on sunday :wub: . I was going for a "simple pose" and she said "no no, we doing a big hug !", during my photoshoot on sunday she remember me, so lovely. She is one of the best I have met.

On 7/29/2019 at 1:01 AM, ScottKPM said:

Meet her today, such a lovely guest, wanted to meet her now for such a long time and she did not disappoint, I hope this is not the last time she is at London Film & Comic Con. :)

Honestly, I had the best time with Karen David and Lana Parrilla last week-end. Thank you so much to invite her, I hope to see her again at London Film & Comic Con.

• Like 1

This lady is way up on my list of those who I have met over the years, and together with Emilie De Ravin. Both were so patient and so wonderful. Talked alot at the auto table, asking me questions..making sure I was having a great time. I even got some time to talk Spin City with her. That was so fun.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 5:00 PM, ladrine89 said:

I'm agree with you ! What a lovely woman, so kind, caring, smiling ! She take time with everyone and want to everyone have the best time. There was no personalization during her autograph but she was very chatty, she make you feel comfortable.

During her photoshoot on saturday I had the best time so I bought another picture with her on sunday :wub: . I was going for a "simple pose" and she said "no no, we doing a big hug !", during my photoshoot on sunday she remember me, so lovely. She is one of the best I have met.

Honestly, I had the best time with Karen David and Lana Parrilla last week-end. Thank you so much to invite her, I hope to see her again at London Film & Comic Con.

I'm hoping they all get invited again next year, I missed Karen David and would love to get a chance to met her. :)

• Like 1