Day Two

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The last number I saw was 300, but that was around 4 pm. No idea how many she got through in the end.

I think Jenna Coleman reached 300 as well, I could add to this. I got my dp signing around 6pm and they stopped at vq 300.

@bazza96 What time did you manage to meet Ian McDiarmid and at what VQ number? Me and a friend arrived about 6.30am and he got ticket number 40 but wasn’t able to meet him (and a few others) due to time constraints.

For me though, this was the least stressful LFCC Saturday I had. I only got 2 autographs as well as a photoshoot with Christopher Eccleston who seemed cheerful, all done by about 10.30am.

2 hours ago, Sebster118 said:

@bazza96 What time did you manage to meet Ian McDiarmid and at what VQ number? Me and a friend arrived about 6.30am and he got ticket number 40 but wasn’t able to meet him (and a few others) due to time constraints.

For me though, this was the least stressful LFCC Saturday I had. I only got 2 autographs as well as a photoshoot with Christopher Eccleston who seemed cheerful, all done by about 10.30am.

Around 4pm he was up to VQ 175

4 hours ago, Sebster118 said:

As per above, they had opened up to VQ 175 for Ian, but when I spoke to the lass manning his line at about 5:30pm to see how she was getting on (as she’d squeezed me into the line earlier in the day before Ian did his first photo shoot), she said there was no way 175 VQ holders were going to meet him. Given he only had an hour signing time left (his standard photo shoot was 6:30). He was still on DP immediately after lunch. I’d say he probably saw 75, maybe 100 VQ. First DP I had bought and rather glad I did given how things panned out. Ian was terrific, chatty, but a slow signer unsurprising!

Edited by Mayhem

I had a lovely day yesterday.  My photo shoots went very smoothly. Jason Isaacs and  Tom Ellis we’re both absolutely lovely people. I kind of wish I’d gone for a standard JB shoot as I’m not fond of myself in portrait pics. :rolleyes: it’s ok when I cropped it though :lol: Aimee Garcia was so cute. I decided not to get any autos in the end so that saved me around £170 so I can go mad in Covent Garden later if I decide to go :thumbup:  I loved Jason Isaacs talk, he was so funny as was The Barrowman. I even sat in on the Lee Majors talk for a rest, loved that there were so many free talks this year. Was lovely meeting you @DCGIRL1987 and seeing you again @Wrong Name

As always a special thanks to @Raylenth for keeping me company in the queue. Always lovely to see you:D 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Sebster118 said:

5 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Around 4pm he was up to VQ 175

3 hours ago, Mayhem said:

As per above, they had opened up to VQ 175 for Ian, but when I spoke to the lass manning his line at about 5:30pm to see how she was getting on (as she’d squeezed me into the line earlier in the day before Ian did his first photo shoot), she said there was no way 175 VQ holders were going to meet him. Given he only had an hour signing time left (his standard photo shoot was 6:30). He was still on DP immediately after lunch. I’d say he probably saw 75, maybe 100 VQ. First DP I had bought and rather glad I did given how things panned out. Ian was terrific, chatty, but a slow signer unsurprising!

I had VQ ticket 201. And when they called VQ 175 they let me join the line at about 4:20pm. I brought 2 autographs (one for me and one for my uncle) and got to meet him and get them signed at about 5:10pm

I didn't think I would get to get his autograph with such a high VQ ticket (which I collected at about 9:20am) but was so lucky that I managed to in the end

13 hours ago, Sebster118 said:

I met him around 4.30pm if memory serves me right. VQ's had to wait till about 3pm till we were allowed to queue. My VQ number was 97. I don't think he was a particularly slow signer, it was just the fact that he had so many diamond passes and had a photoshoot in the middle of it in the morning as well as then a private signing early afternoon. Once VQ line was opened though it went much much quicker and 25 number batches were called out every half an hour or so.

I'd agree with you too, last year I was there till about 6pm and just managed to get to my Sam Neill photoshoot in time after queuing up for and getting Lance Henriksen's auto late afternoon. I also feel this year the layout of the signing zone was a lot better too. Despite the queues being long, there was much more space to walk between desks.  

22 minutes ago, bazza96 said:

I met him around 4.30pm if memory serves me right. VQ's had to wait till about 3pm till we were allowed to queue. My VQ number was 97. I don't think he was a particularly slow signer, it was just the fact that he had so many diamond passes and had a photoshoot in the middle of it in the morning as well as then a private signing early afternoon. Once VQ line was opened though it went much much quicker and 25 number batches were called out every half an hour or so.

I'd agree with you too, last year I was there till about 6pm and just managed to get to my Sam Neill photoshoot in time after queuing up for and getting Lance Henriksen's auto late afternoon. I also feel this year the layout of the signing zone was a lot better too. Despite the queues being long, there was much more space to walk between desks.  

My VQ for Ian was 201 and the woman let me join the queue at about 4:20pm so I was lucky I got to meet him.

42 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

My VQ for Ian was 201 and the woman let me join the queue at about 4:20pm so I was lucky I got to meet him.

Thinking about it I think it was more 3.30pm. Massive thanks to the lady controlling that queue, she kept smiling all day despite the heat and people getting annoyed at her when there was nothing more she could do. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bazza96 said:

Thinking about it I think it was more 3.30pm. Massive thanks to the lady controlling that queue, she kept smiling all day despite the heat and people getting annoyed at her when there was nothing more she could do. 

She was very friendly and talking to everyone and even let me when they called up to 175 despite me having 201.