Day Two

Had a really fantastic day :) got photos with Aimee Garcia, Tom Ellis, Bob Gale, David Naughton, and Val Kilmer and all were wonderful experiences to have.

Managed autographs from hugh quarshie, Val kilmer, Bob Gale, and Jim Marlow.

Michael Shanks' talk was really funny, I particularly love that his favourite season of Stargate is spring ;)

Martin and Charlie Sheen talk was amazing. Sat in awe the entire time, truly incredible.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Broo said:

Was really lovely to meet you and get to have a lil chat, thanks for stopping me and saying Hi! :)

I nearly did that today. Ran away instead.

17 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

On the Hugsascale John Barrowman is a 50. I nearly disappeared into his shirt!:wub:

Oh I've had Barrowman before: he's good, but he's no Mandylor.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

*ahem*... and???:P

Oh my goodness blame my forgetfulness on my age and being absolutely shattered! And you were the one I had the longest chats with!! :lol: Of course it was really wonderful getting to meet with you again, thanks for the good banter! It'll have to be a con tradition each year! :)

• Haha 1

Had a really amazing day today, it was full and maybe abit too full but it was worth it. Hard to pick one or two very special ones but I can mention a few.

Christina Ricci was a dream, so sweet and kind. :wub2:

Carrie Anne Moss just the same as Ms. Ricci. Style, class and so cool.

Lana Parrilla was so kind and very curious, asked me all kinds of question. And one of my very fav signing..with a purple pen.

Devon Murray could talk my ears off, wanted to know everything. Looking forward to the photo op tomorrow.

Well, just a handful of who I met. Already looking forward tomorrow morning.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Broo said:
8 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I nearly did that today. Ran away instead.

WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME

I wouldn't worry. He's passed us a good 2, 3 times and pretended he doesn't know us. Likes to keep us all on even ground. ;)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME

You looked busy. You were waiting for something.

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

I wouldn't worry. He's passed us a good 2, 3 times and pretended he doesn't know us. Likes to keep us all on even ground. ;)

Shhhhhh, you haven't noticed, I'm very subtle.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

At least I finally managed to see and have some form of interaction with him this year, you however, I've still not seen in full!

If you stick to the area surrounding Michael Shanks you might find her. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Broo said:

Michael Shanks' talk was really funny, I particularly love that his favourite season of Stargate is spring ;)

It was the best answer! :lol:

16 minutes ago, Broo said:

WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME

Maybe he has mommy issues?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

At least I finally managed to see and have some form of interaction with him this year, you however, I've still not seen in full!

I knowwwwwww!!! Can't believe we haven't managed to cross paths yet! Here's hoping for tomorrow!!!

• Like 1

hmm, mine was a little bit of a rollercoaster. First guest to get an auto off of was peter Serafinowicz. Had a great interaction involving what was going to go on my auto and when I went to go he asked if there was anything else that could be put on it. I said no that is fine.

Next was Robert Patrick. Queued up then he had to go talk. Not long after I started to have a nosebleed. A lovely lady helped me after i started asking if anyone has any tissues.(I usually bring tissues but today I didn't...) She got me some tissue and then when my nose stopped bleeding , she got me some wet tissue to clean my hands up. (If your on here, thank you for the help, it was much appreciated.) Had a good interaction with Robert Patrick although it was a bit weird and funny.

Matthew lillard talk was interesting, insightful funny and on the odd occasion slightly awkward. Photo-shoots were next. Had a hug photo with Peter Serafinowicz, photo shoot was fun. Roberts went efficiently.

My only problem was the Robert picardo shoot. We queued, the ended up getting disbanded. I went Robert Patrick shoot, came back, waited a few minutes just to be told he had been moved to E and had to sort of leg it round. Also by the time I got there no one had mentioned his shoot was nearly over so just about made it.

All in all I had a good day.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The holding hall was open, I walked past myself. What queue were you in?

We were send all the way round olympia only to start back at were we were send the other direction. And once we got in. There was no queueing in the holding hall. We both thought why:firedevil:not. It was pouring outside.

Don't know what they were doing...but it was'nt good..

5 minutes ago, srb said:

Coming tomorrow hoping to meet Gina Torres anyone know how busy she was or how many VQs she got though?

I got Gina on VQ it was pretty early though I went and asked for a ticket and she only had a few people so the guy told us we could just join. Definitely recommend her she's lovely.

3 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

What I got today: Hayden auto and photo. Tom Ellis auto and photo. John Barrowman photo. All 3 photos were hugs, I'm on a 4 hug photo streak after my first ever hug photo with Manu yesterday :YAHOO: Brendan Fraser auto. Carrie-Anne Moss auto. Leslie Easterbrook auto. Manu Bennett auto.

Other highlights of the day: John Barrowman's talk!!! I give it 100 out of 10! Yes I wrote 100 out of 10! It was the best talk I've been to! Also finally got to say hi to @Wrong Name :WAVE:

:WAVE:

• Like 1

Had a fantastic day today. Really only set out to get 3 autographs (in addition to Billy Dee Williams's from Friday) and I got everything I came for. Ian McDiarmid, despite the wait time, was completely worth it and now I am the proud owner of an Emperor's autograph! Such a polite man, always smiling :firedevil:

Blake Harrison and Joe Thomas were an absolute pleasure to talk to today when getting their autographs, they gave up so much extra time for us fans today. Joe especially giving interesting anecdotes and just simply chatting about a few topics was brilliant, he really went the extra mile!  So humble, polite and modest from both of them, it really was heart warming. 

And of course I naturally spent a fair bit in the comic zone and artist alley.

Really enjoyed myself and arriving at 7.30am was totally worth it to get that low VQ for Ian McDiarmid!!

Roll on next year eh!

• Like 4