Day Two

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Best answer today. ”We have no idea when Zachary Quinto PM photo op starts”. Not what I expect as an answer. Especially as I have two other photo ops after. :mellow:

Same for Lana who was before him. Brendan Fraser run way over and Lana hadn't started 20 minutes after. I had to run to Alfie Allen on the other side of the building and back. Completely exhausted and collapsed against a wall now.

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, E has been horrible all day. 

Zachary Quinto am shoot started off as a bit of a shambles but improved. In the afternoon thought I had missed Peter Purves photo as staff didn't seem to know what was happening. A member of the crowd told me one before was running late. I have one more photo session in E. Chance to redeem themselves. Can't fault any of the other photo areas no matter how busy they were. 

6 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Zachary Quinto am shoot started off as a bit of a shambles but improved. In the afternoon thought I had missed Peter Purves photo as staff didn't seem to know what was happening. A member of the crowd told me one before was running late. I have one more photo session in E. Chance to redeem themselves. Can't fault any of the other photo areas no matter how busy they were. 

Saw you at Peter Purves as I was waiting for Erin Kellyman. ^_^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've asked elsewhere on facebook and consensus seems to be she's been moved to B after whenever they finish with Ian.

Ok, so Ian's still going at B, Mamoa has moved to C, and I shall now try and get my Matthew Lillard photo switched to tomorrow and get out of here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The holding hall was open, I walked past myself. What queue were you in?

a 60 minute queue from the outside the normal Blyth road entrance that stretched all the way to the diamond pass collection area, and beyond. 

arrived 940, got in at 1050

in the end , I got everything done, but missing the Brendan Fraser AM shoot nearly messed the whole day up. 

4 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

a 60 minute queue from the outside the normal Blyth road entrance that stretched all the way to the diamond pass collection area, and beyond. 

arrived 940, got in at 1050

in the end , I got everything done, but missing the Brendan Fraser AM shoot nearly messed the whole day up. 

I'll make sure to pass that on. Hopefully improvement tomorrow.

I am completely exhausted and back at my hotel but I had a great time. Got all my diamond autos and some extras. Have some more autographs to pick up tomorrow on top of my shoots but hopefully won't be so busy.

Only complaint about the extra help is that the regular queue were in at the same time as us. By the time I got to the lift there was already a queue and kind of defeats the point of the extra help?

1 minute ago, EllaBlair said:

Only complaint about the extra help is that the regular queue were in at the same time as us. By the time I got to the lift there was already a queue and kind of defeats the point of the extra help?

Yeah, I was near enough the front both days to see it and on Friday they didn't let us in until the last of the Access had passed the head of the queue and today they definitely opened our queue when a few people were coming out of yours.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah, I was near enough the front both days to see it and on Friday they didn't let us in until the last of the Access had passed the head of the queue and today they definitely opened our queue when a few people were coming out of yours.

They were let in at almost the exact same time as me and my sisters so a bunch of people ran straight past us. Made things a little chaotic for a few moments.