Day Two

what's with the queung people outside instead of normal indoors like previous years?  

it's not 2015 anymore

missed my first photo shoot already and this pm shoot clashes with 3 others.  plus, I can't use the DP tomorrow either :(

Edited by andrewrolar

27 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

What a fantastic start to the day. Went to get a Christopher Eccleston vq. The lovely man in charge of the queue was about to give me 186 then said as there was no-one there I could go straight up. 

Christopher Eccleston was really chatty and obviously enjoying himself. :clap:

I had the same thing happen but with Matthew Lillard! Really felt lucky about that.

45 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

what's with the queung people outside instead of normal indoors like previous years?  

it's not 2015 anymore

missed my first photo shoot already and this pm shoot clashes with 3 others.  plus, I can't use the DP tomorrow either :(

The holding hall was open, I walked past myself. What queue were you in?

44 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

He means once the initial queue was let into the hall, it wasn’t then utilised when new people got through gate H. When I reached there the hall was empty and people were scanned and sent around the barriers straight to the entrance. So people could have been let in out the rain while queueing to go through the entrance into the event. This was at 10am and beyond.

Edited by Mayhem

8 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

He means once the initial queue was let into the hall, it wasn’t then utilised when new people got through gate H. When I reached there the hall was empty and people were scanned and sent around the barriers straight to the entrance. So people could have been let in out the rain while queueing to go through the entrance into the event. This was at 10am and beyond.

The queue from back to front was about was about 40 mins when I joined it just after 10 , it wasn’t raining then either 

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

What a fantastic start to the day. Went to get a Christopher Eccleston vq. The lovely man in charge of the queue was about to give me 186 then said as there was no-one there I could go straight up. 

Christopher Eccleston was really chatty and obviously enjoying himself. :clap:

Fantastic

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

As I left the queue to get in was up round passed the station and all the way up to the main road.  I was going to come in a bit later tomorrow as I O ly have a 1ish pm talk but seeing that I am revising my plans. 

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

Thank you. That is something to work with. ;)

I should reiterate that it was moving quickly but I was a bit shocked it was still that big at 11.30 but I suppose if people delay arrival and still all arrive at the same time it's going to get backed up a bit, it does take a moment to get through security after all

24 minutes ago, Abigail94 said:

I know it won't guarantee it for tomorrow but was ben barnes doing photos over the table today? 

He is indeed and he is such a lovely man.  Be warned though that becasue of photo's and the fact that he is chatty his queue is very slow.

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

He is indeed and he is such a lovely man.  Be warned though that becasue of photo's and the fact that he is chatty his queue is very slow.

Thanks and will be there early tomorrow to get his vq and hopefully meet him :-)

3 hours ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Hugh Quashire is, officially, the nicest man on the planet!!

He was so lovely and very funny! I asked if I could shake his hand (I always ask first) and he laughed Of course and then once we had was like "that'll be £130 for that" :lol:

• Haha 3

Few of my highs/not so highs from today so far.....

Photos for both ian Somerhalder and Tom Ellis went fantastic.   Both lovely guys too.

Auto for Ian was very slow even with my diamond pass so very glad i upgraded to it.   He is so lovely tho and gave my auto a kiss and gave me a big hug.  And also thanked me for waiting saying asni was awesome as when i git to him for auto he had to go toilet break lol

Trying to get manu auto but not so far as went firdt thing and he wasnt vq but not there so went for photo and went back and he was vq and got ticket 520!!!!