Bob Gale Appreciation!

Well what a wonderful day eventually!!!! Bob was late very late so time travel didn't run on schedule.... 

But when he got here, we met a great man, very chatty and genuinely interested in all of us, it was great!

He was very impressed with my original 1985 BTTF Sticker Album, and said he hadn't seen many, considering it's 34 years old now! But thanks to Showmasters, I now am very proud to have Michael J Fox, Christopher LLoyd, Tom Wilson, Lea Thompson and now Bob Gale! I will treasure it for a very long time! Thank you Showmasters for all your hard work!!

Saw lots of BTTF Fans today, show us your nice stuff!!

a9bd5ad73d160b9365ed0162b1cd065f-full.png Bob-Gale-Sticker-Album

Edited by Scottymotogp1
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, sammyromie said:

What kind of photos did he have on his table to sign? I don't really own any merch and my dvds are not good for signing. 

Loads of great photos on his table you will be spoilt for choice! He will also want you to take a BTTF Musical leaflet guess he's here to promote that too! 

I only went to meet Bob....and on the Friday when his table thought he wasn't going make it at one point! What a hero. Asked him if he would ever release BTTF in 3d and he said no it's designed for 2D. Brilliant guest get the other Bob next year 

20 hours ago, Cavs said:

I only went to meet Bob....and on the Friday when his table thought he wasn't going make it at one point! What a hero. Asked him if he would ever release BTTF in 3d and he said no it's designed for 2D. Brilliant guest get the other Bob next year 

This was the highlight guest for me this year too.

He really liked my BTTF Live At Royal Albert Hall programme that's been signed by pretty much everyone except for Crispin Glover & Robert Zemeckis.

Cavs I agree, I would TOTALLY love to meet Bob Z. He's done so many of my favourites, BTTF, Roger Rabbit & his Christmas Carol is my favourite version for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 7:23 PM, kelligrafie said:

This was the highlight guest for me this year too.

He really liked my BTTF Live At Royal Albert Hall programme that's been signed by pretty much everyone except for Crispin Glover & Robert Zemeckis.

Cavs I agree, I would TOTALLY love to meet Bob Z. He's done so many of my favourites, BTTF, Roger Rabbit & his Christmas Carol is my favourite version for sure.

1 table. Bob Z. 10,000 VQ tickets. THAT will be a show!