Photos! Let’s see them!!

On 9/1/2019 at 5:15 PM, ChloeLou said:

They're lovely, Broo! Thank you for sharing! :smile:

Honestly, Brendan's reply to what you said, is so sweet! He is lovely! I attended his session in the afternoon, but if he attends again, I may just have to get a Diamond Pass! :smile:

Thank you lovely! <3 He really was SUCH a sweetheart and if he were to attend again I'd be buying a diamond pass again in a heartbeat (and we'd have to coordinate days so that you and I can finally meet too!! :) )

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 11:56 AM, Broo said:

Thank you lovely! <3 He really was SUCH a sweetheart and if he were to attend again I'd be buying a diamond pass again in a heartbeat (and we'd have to coordinate days so that you and I can finally meet too!! :) )

You're welcome! :smile: I completely agree! He was so lovely! :smile: I will definitely be aiming to get a Diamond Pass next time! :smile: Yes, definitely! We will have to meet! :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/29/2019 at 9:28 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Normally I wouldn't do this in the open, but seeing so many people reacted to the removed post I want to be fair to everyone.

Stop it right here, Ryan. You're being unfair and a lot of your comments are completely out of line. A guest tried to still be there for her fans in what was possibly a terrible situation for her. I'm truly sorry she didn't meet your expectations, but there is absolutely no reason to make some of the connections you are making. I really hope you are only writing this because you are upset. I could understand that to a point, but even taking that into account you are going too far. 

Further comments of this kind will not be tolerated, and I will remove your posting rights if this happens again.

I’m WELL within my rights to post what I like, as you are within YOUR rights by removing posts because you don’t like them. It was generally how I felt at the time, this company has gone waaaaaaay down hill

On 2/3/2022 at 3:18 PM, RyanHSaunders91 said:

I’m WELL within my rights to post what I like, as you are within YOUR rights by removing posts because you don’t like them. It was generally how I felt at the time, this company has gone waaaaaaay down hill

Wow, you have been stewing on this for a looooooong time.

• Haha 2