Photos! Let’s see them!!

8 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So I really am computer illiterate I can’t put my pics on here so if you want to see mine feel feee to follow me on Facebook (Colleen hindley) or insta (chind1987) always good to make new friends  

If you have them on your facebook page you should literally be able to right click and copy them and then just paste here.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

If you have them on your facebook page you should literally be able to right click and copy them and then just paste here.

Does this work the same on phones as I gave it a bash but still wont share I dont have a computer Im strange I know lol

Thanks for insta love people good to see peoples faces out side the forum:lol::smile:

30 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Does this work the same on phones as I gave it a bash but still wont share I dont have a computer Im strange I know lol

Thanks for insta love people good to see peoples faces out side the forum:lol::smile:

I know it is tricky to share photos within the fb app (iphone) to the forum so I do it on the computer at home, easier.

6 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Rats, cheers! Will post my photoshoots through Flickr later on here. Thanks for the heads up! :smile:

Cool :) 

*Whispers* you could, y'know, in the meantime, always add me on Facebook... I know I know, the horror... ;)

• Haha 1

Sunday

LFCC photos

No intro needed for Mr. Barrowman! :lol:

LFCC photos

Emilie De Ravin

LFCC photos

Tom Felton

LFCC photos

Ian Somerhalder. This next part I shouldn't need to do, but given recent circumstances. I do not give permission for any images I have posted here to be posted anywhere else.

LFCC photos

Ethan Phillips

LFCC photos

Nicole De Boer.

• Like 16
  • Haha 1