Photos! Let’s see them!!

8 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

I have imgur.  How do i copy to here? :)

Upload the pic, then in the top right of the pic there is the three dots menu, in that, select 'Get share links'. select the BBCode (forums) one. Paste it here and delete the "img" and brackets (I tried typing it properly but the forum reads it as code!) from each end, then go to the end of the text and press enter. You should see the picture in the text box where you type before you post it.

Edited by Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Upload the pic, then in the top right of the pic there is the three dots menu, in that, select 'Get share links'. select the BBCode (forums) one. Paste it here and delete the "" from each end, then go to the end of the text and press enter. You should see the picture in the text box where you type before you post it.

Thanks

Holly wanted me to post her pictures so everyone could see them so here they are. 

Mathew Lillard. It was only my partner getting the pic and we went past with her chair after her pic. Mathew spotted Holly and high fived her. Just as we were away he called her back and asked to see her Pikachu (or however you spell the thing). He then scootched down, grabbed her in and got the photographer to take her pic. What a guy.

IMG_20190730_181009IMG_20190730_181003

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Holly wanted me to post her pictures so everyone could see them so here they are. 

Mathew Lillard. It was only my partner getting the pic and we went past with her chair after her pic. Mathew spotted Holly and high fived her. Just as we were away he called her back and asked to see her Pikachu (or however you spell the thing). He then scootched down, grabbed her in and got the photographer to take her pic. What a guy.

Very cute.

• Like 1

So Saturday photoshoots were fun. God, I wish every weekend could be like this!

24015289-4934-4F03-885F-9064A52350A0

Tom said to me after “I was afraid I was going to crush you.” I’m thinking “Crush away!” :lol:

3873FD73-C60F-4DE9-953F-98CCA3A99DCE

I felt there was less risk of fainting in Ian’s photoshoot as I wasn’t tall enough to look into his eyes :lol: Noted what Queen S said earlier in the thread, I’ve made peace with the fact that a photo of me may get to go to France before I do :mellow:

0CEA40B3-F52D-40FD-97F6-EA91E0AAB77C

With the lovely Tom Felton :D

93DC1F56-C30E-4770-89F3-0F773F6574C9

Manu Bennett was probably my favourite as he fixed my hair for me after this shot (little bit sticking up :lol:) I wondered why he was stroking my head afterwards but just let him! I really appreciate actors who understand women’s hair problems. It’s like my respect for Chris Pratt shot up when I discovered he could hold an interview and do a perfect french braid at the same time. 

1586CD53-B3B8-4474-89FA-82E4F9FEB239

I’m a massive Game of Thrones fan so to sit on The Iron Throne with Alfie Allen by my side was a dream come true. Thank you so much Showmasters!

• Like 14

Image may contain: 2 people, including Matt Thornton, people smiling, beard

A personal favourite of my Photo Shoots from LFCC Summer 2019. Aimee Garcia was such a sweet and lovely person to meet. She was very chatty and a real pleasure to talk to. She complimented my cosplay and wrote the sweetest comment when I went to get my autograph.

Thank you, Aimee!

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So I really am computer illiterate I can’t put my pics on here so if you want to see mine feel feee to follow me on Facebook (Colleen hindley) or insta (chind1987) always good to make new friends  

Following you on insta :coolthumb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So I really am computer illiterate I can’t put my pics on here so if you want to see mine feel feee to follow me on Facebook (Colleen hindley) or insta (chind1987) always good to make new friends  

59 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Following you on insta :coolthumb:

^^^ What she said.

• Like 1