Photos! Let’s see them!!

33 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

Great photos! Damn, I wish I’d had a Captain’s chair photo shoot!

Thanks =D
Yeah it was my first ever green screen shoot and I've gotta say I'm really impressed. I wouldn't hesitate to do another in future!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LesserJowl said:

Thanks =D
Yeah it was my first ever green screen shoot and I've gotta say I'm really impressed. I wouldn't hesitate to do another in future!

Ah right it was Green screen. Mine was the entire bridge set which explains why the camera can get closer in yours. In mine they had the control console the captains chair sits behind in front so it was harder to get nearer. It did make for my favourite ever group shoot later though which was me in the Captains chair and Walter Koenig and George Takei sat at their respective positions on the bridge.

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Ah right it was Green screen. Mine was the entire bridge set which explains why the camera can get closer in yours. In mine they had the control console the captains chair sits behind in front so it was harder to get nearer. It did make for my favourite ever group shoot later though which was me in the Captains chair and Walter Koenig and George Takei sat at their respective positions on the bridge.

Yeah only the chair itself was real. I saw it the Saturday morning hilariously tossed in the corner of Robert Carlyle's shoot too so I don't think it was particularly well-made, but it more than did the job

• Like 1

Just so everyone is Aware: it has been brought to my Attention that a French Ian Somerhalder fan site is taking Pictures posted on here and reposting them on their site. Unfortunately there's Little I can do from SM's side, but I wanted to let People know.

To the People who have been doing this: not cool. Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it belongs to you.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Just so everyone is Aware: it has been brought to my Attention that a French Ian Somerhalder fan site is taking Pictures posted on here and reposting them on their site. Unfortunately there's Little I can do from SM's side, but I wanted to let People know.

To the People who have been doing this: not cool. Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it belongs to you.

All you can do is report that fan site to fb, not sure they will do something about it, if it is fb.

Edited by Chris1970

4 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Thank you! I don’t know the make of Peter’s t-shirt but it just said, “You Died”

It's a dark souls (videogame) reference, he's a huge dark souls fan, even did a voice in dark souls 2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

For just a millisecond there my brain screamed, "There's a French Ian Somerhalder?!" :chair:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Going by your expression in most of these, I'd say you had a bad to ok time?

I am a very serious person. Or just a cool dude. You pick! :D The school photo look. Off screen I talked too much, I should be filmed instead of just photo. :lol:

Edited by Chris1970