Photos! Let’s see them!!

1 hour ago, paulo said:

I’ve met Jenna before and usually get a smile and handshake so agree yesterday afternoons shoot was a bit odd as she never spoke though I did get a nod when I thanked her however I thought it was a “better” experience as she was more animated with poses 

I have to say, when i met her previously, the reception felt distinctly frosty.

From what I witnessed and have read online since, her vibe is generally better if you're an adult woman or child than an adult man.

53 minutes ago, Finkyjd said:

I have to say, when i met her previously, the reception felt distinctly frosty.

From what I witnessed and have read online since, her vibe is generally better if you're an adult woman or child than an adult man.

I don't think she's too fond of bears either.

9 hours ago, paulo said:

I’ve met Jenna before and usually get a smile and handshake so agree yesterday afternoons shoot was a bit odd as she never spoke though I did get a nod when I thanked her however I thought it was a “better” experience as she was more animated with poses 

I've heard from other events she can be like this at times - hell, we all can - I met her last December at another event. I was first in the queue and did get a pose from her, but it definitely felt like more of a "distant" encounter than with some other guests. not that it's ever completely fair to compare between guests either, we are after all individuals, not machines.

14 hours ago, robmoriarty said:

I've heard from other events she can be like this at times - hell, we all can - I met her last December at another event. I was first in the queue and did get a pose from her, but it definitely felt like more of a "distant" encounter than with some other guests. not that it's ever completely fair to compare between guests either, we are after all individuals, not machines.

I agree. She did pose at my photo and said ”hi” and ”thank you” but like you wrote, we are all different. But it was the most ”distant” encounter of all what I had over the weekend. I met her on Saturday. She was a joy and a nice smile at the signing but did not say anything. I just got the feeling she was not to comfortable in the situation. Well, we are all different. ^_^

4 photo ops over the weekend (with an extra free table op as requested by Sacha, no included since it'd crop all the other photos), honestly I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. Just posting them in a collage instead to save people space!

od9Hv8U.jpg

• Like 10

Just a few of my men from the week-end. Don't know why this LFCC was a nearly all male affair.

Christopher Eccleston - didn't get the chance last year so really happy he was able to attend again this year.

20190729_075210

Mr President - Martin Sheen. I think the crew were fighting a losing battle around the Oval Office trying to stop the general public taking photos as well.

20190729_074825

Jason Momoa - had to do this twice due to a printer malfunction. And I didn't even get wet!

20190729_074728

Zachary Quinto - I was tempted to do a Vulcan greeting but chickened out as I couldn't remember whether it was thumb in or out. Didn't want to look an idiot!

20190729_074619

Robert Carlyle - a Scottish smoothie. Greeted Christopher Eccleston with a hug in the auto queue.

20190729_153928

Jason Isaacs and Tom Felton - The reason for my Slytherin T-shirt. Also had to do Tom Felton twice due to a printer malfunction!

20190729_15411020190729_154012

And last, but by no means least - Guy Henry. :wub:

20190729_075329

All contributed to a brilliant week-end.:D

• Like 11

For those who didn't go to John Barrowman's brilliant talk - funniest thing I have seen in a long time. He was also wearing a fabulous outfit (unfortunately I was not quick enough to get the inside of his jacket when he showed it).

A TARDIS suit.

20190727_173934

And just look at that...…………………………………………………………. sparkly shoe.

Stop it - I know what you're thinking.... what shoe?

20190727_173808

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

For those who didn't go to John Barrowman's brilliant talk - funniest thing I have seen in a long time. He was also wearing a fabulous outfit (unfortunately I was not quick enough to get the inside of his jacket when he showed it).

A TARDIS suit.

And just look at that...…………………………………………………………. sparkly shoe.

Stop it - I know what you're thinking.... what shoe?

But you somehow were quick enough to get the second one though :lol:

• Haha 2

I'm home! Damn, it's all over. :sad: But what an AMAZING weekend! :D

My photos with Tom Ellis and Lana Parrilla - really pleased with them. Lana is a beautiful soul, inside and out and Tom is such a nice guy, really down to earth and absolutely hilarious! 

pUG7KGE.jpg

MJOJAZG.jpg

Took lots of photos of the Lucifer talk and the Lana Parrilla talk! 

tMGr3Hv.jpg

2EkRumB.jpg

0IvltZV.jpg

NBvd2uz.jpg

MV91uGE.jpg

TitGWre.jpg

bV0jFeX.jpg

C3awcEU.jpg

VCdiQmT.jpg

loNMjSH.jpg

• Like 7

I'll divide the photo posts by days cause there's a fair few...

Friday

First photo of the day was with Michael Shanks, he proper squished his face against mine and it was glorious :wub:

IMG-20190726-WA0006.jpg

Next was Gemma Whelan who was lovely and down to earth. After the photo I thanked her and at first she was like You're Welcome but then laughed joking "You all keep thanking me but all I'm doing is standing here, I'm actually not doing anything" :lol:

IMG-20190728-185752.jpg

And last for Friday, actual goddess Gina Torres. She was super friendly with everyone and just all-round awesome. There was a technical problem which meant a group of us had to go back and have a second photo taken (oh the hardship! ;) ) but it all felt relaxed and easy going and was a lot of fun :)

IMG-20190726-184314.jpg

• Like 14