17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

That is AWESOME!

Your turn next?

10 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

I now can’t unsee this lol.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

LFCC2

Day 2 went well for me! Only 1 I didn't manage to get was Ian Somerhalder as trying for him on VQ, had circa 124 VQ ticket, and they were still DP only around 4:20 so figured didn't have a chance today.

Got Jenna Coleman added to my auto from Samuel Amderson's appearance in Belfast in 2015. Emilie De Ravin was favourite auto to get today, she was still cheery and bubbly after 4pm! ^_^ Favourite photoshoot was Jenna Coleman, she was striking random poses with everyone in the queue!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

LFCC2

Day 2 went well for me! Only 1 I didn't manage to get was Ian Somerhalder as trying for him on VQ, had circa 124 VQ ticket, and they were still DP only around 4:20 so figured didn't have a chance today.

Got Jenna Coleman added to my auto from Samuel Amderson's appearance in Belfast in 2015. Emilie De Ravin was favourite auto to get today, she was still cheery and bubbly after 4pm! ^_^ Favourite photoshoot was Jenna Coleman, she was striking random poses with everyone in the queue!

You must have been in the AM shoot for Jenna then.

I have to say I've seen a couple of Lana auto's now and her sig is awesome.  Maybe it's partly the colour but it's a nice one.

Just now, Raylenth said:

I had seen a few comments saying she was much more relaxed in the AM shoot, so I was assuming, incorrectly it seems :whistling:

I have seen a few people say the same too. Maybe I got lucky but I got a hug so I'm happy. Also she's pretty much the same height as me I didn't realise she was so short.

Yeah, I got an uncomfortable vibe from her in the PM shoot. Maybe it was too overwhelming for her...however the look on her face when someone went to shake her hand after his photo was a picture in itself (you'd think the guy had poop on his hand). She didn't say anything to anyone before, during or after their pictures had been taken.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scatmanjon said:

Yeah, I got an uncomfortable vibe from her in the PM shoot. Maybe it was too overwhelming for her...however the look on her face when someone went to shake her hand after his photo was a picture in itself (you'd think the guy had poop on his hand). She didn't say anything to anyone before, during or after their pictures had been taken.

She was like that in the AM shoot too. Not a bad experience at all, just compared with some it was a little...underwhelming.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

You must have been in the AM shoot for Jenna then.

I have to say I've seen a couple of Lana auto's now and her sig is awesome.  Maybe it's partly the colour but it's a nice one.

Yep, it was.

Yeah, Lana's auto looks really well!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EllaBlair said:

I have a lot more photos but wanted to post this one. Thank you so much for this Showmasters. Martin was an amazing guest and I'm so happy I got to meet him.

oWtoIVO.jpg

Words well said @EllaBlair (If anything a little annoyed you beat me to it!!). Thank you Showmasters for bringing such a fabulous guest to us this weekend. I always thought meeting one of my idols would be memorable. He was so welcoming and gracious with his time, he exceeded my expectations by some margin. A truly wonderful human spirit. Hope he enjoys his first convention experience as much as we have seeing him. Anything you can do to convince him to return for his second would be hugely appreciated!*

*Except by my bank manager, just possibly...

zkoUt07.jpg

Edited by robmoriarty
  • Like 7

12 hours ago, scatmanjon said:

I’ve met Jenna before and usually get a smile and handshake so agree yesterday afternoons shoot was a bit odd as she never spoke though I did get a nod when I thanked her however I thought it was a “better” experience as she was more animated with poses