Peter Serafinowicz

I know the other thread got closed but I was informed today by red shirts at the sales desk and also info desk that Peter is only attending on Sunday. Can someone please confirm if this is true, as this has not been announced anywhere else. Thanks.

• Moderators

Im afraid the mods on here can’t  comment on what has happened as we weren’t given any information either, 

Unfortunately all I can really comment is sometimes last minute unavoidable changes happen such as flight delays for example or even a change in circumstance that the guests team don’t update the organisers about until late on.  

We are waiting to find out if Sunday is a definite or if he won’t be able to make it at all as soon as we know one of us will post.

Edited by StuartG2198

I’m confused ,it doesn’t take much but as we know he cancelled today ,so I went to the desk and was told the ticket would be refunded ,so I bought a new one for Sunday ,i now understand he’s attending sat only but I’ve seen a message sayin all tickets for Friday and Sunday can be used tomorrow,is this correct as I was told different and if both are being accepted today do I need to go to desk and get a refund for Friday or will it be refunded .someone help please.

• Like 1