Samuel Oatley (and my other fave meets)

Who else met him? He was one of my top meets for the day. Such a lovely guy and you can’t help smile when you hear his real voice for the first time as he’s so different from his character.

Other shout outs to the Arrow boys, Game of Thrones cast.

Same thing.

I don't always speak easily so usually i don't speak much to the guests but seeing he spoke a lot with the people before me, it was easier to talk too with him.

And i felt that he was very passionate about his role on doctor who.

He haven't just sign but write a bit, so it's always better for me.

I was a little late for his photoshoot (they have already finished and i was the only one in there and even then he was absolutely lovely)

Great guest, i don't regret it

• Like 1

He was a really nice guy, every year I find my best experiences are with guests I least expect, not because I assume that they're going to be unpleasant but simply because I look forward to meeting some more than others. Whilst I was keen to meet Sam Oatley, he's obviously not on parr with my excitement about Christopher Eccleston for example,  but having said that I had a chat with him for about 5 mins and it was really nice, probably more than I'll spend with any other guest. Tom Atkins was similar to this last year.