Manu bennett

MrT

1 hour ago, MrT said:

In view of his unfortunate late arrival today is there a chance more photo shoots will be added for him tomorrow as I see he’s sold out 

thanks 

Did he manage to make it today then, last i heard before i left his photoshoot was at 18:20?

3 hours ago, HeartDT said:

I went to his desk straight away this morning for vq... wasnt on vq.    Went for photo came back and he is surprise surprise vq.   Got number 500 something.   Not good whenni aas there first thing!!!

I've said in the past that outside of the smaller £10/15 guests it might pay to start ALL guests on VQ's as it's easier to have given them out and not need them, than not give them out and need them, and no one knows.  I'm sure there are many good reasons for and against each system though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've said in the past that outside of the smaller £10/15 guests it might pay to start ALL guests on VQ's as it's easier to have given them out and not need them, than not give them out and need them, and no one knows.  I'm sure there are many good reasons for and against each system though.

Exactly  what me and my husband have said.   Easier to take off vq than put on vq once irs went crazy

• Like 1