Day One

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Can see a couple of Blemings.  Give us a wave. :WAVE:

Got you eventually! lol Didn't see you wave, sorry.

39 minutes ago, Broo said:

The poor blemings and @VikingGrrrl had to tolerate me fangirling over meeting Michael shanks just a few minutes ago. Thanks guys for your tolerance!!! <3

I told you, its perfectly acceptable! You're in the right place for it! lol

• Like 5

So to start first day guest I meet so lovely and chatty, some great free talks, and layout so much better 

only thing that ruined it for me I’m usually one to praise but after I had leave because the crew member had me tears was the way I was spoken to 

on two occasions I had vq tickets low number no diamond pass queue  and have an access band one for one of the crew to look at me up and down and raise an eyebrow and told me to come back twenty mins later I came back twenty mins later to be told that person was going for lunch ok fine. I stepped back two people with access bands walked up and was allowed in the queue. Prepared to let that go second incident was told I couldn’t join a queue as vq had 1-120 I had 101 they said that guest was only doing up to 95 again another access banded person walks up they show there band and was walked to the front of the queue I heard one lady tell me that I shouldn’t get a band 

in all apart from these incidents I had a all round good time 

• Sad 5

3 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So to start first day guest I meet so lovely and chatty, some great free talks, and layout so much better 

only thing that ruined it for me I’m usually one to praise but after I had leave because the crew member had me tears was the way I was spoken to 

on two occasions I had vq tickets low number no diamond pass queue  and have an access band one for one of the crew to look at me up and down and raise an eyebrow and told me to come back twenty mins later I came back twenty mins later to be told that person was going for lunch ok fine. I stepped back two people with access bands walked up and was allowed in the queue. Prepared to let that go second incident was told I couldn’t join a queue as vq had 1-120 I had 101 they said that guest was only doing up to 95 again another access banded person walks up they show there band and was walked to the front of the queue I heard one lady tell me that I shouldn’t get a band 

Oh my God I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm actually shocked because I've never had a problem with the extra help assistance before.

10 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Oh my God I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm actually shocked because I've never had a problem with the extra help assistance before.

Honestly I can’t fault showmasters usually really great all the times I have been and don’t usually have any issues first time with a band I’m not saying I want to go to the front of a queue I just wanted to join the back with my correct number, I really did feel humiliated it was horrible 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

That is awful, I'm so sorry that happened :( x

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

That is awful, I'm so sorry that happened :( x

Thank you tomorrow is a different day so hopefully not the same experience it’s a shame I wasn’t the only person to experience this today either with is a shame x

• Sad 2

36 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So sorry that happened to you.

• Like 1

First day done! Back at the hotel catching my breath ;)

Had a brilliant day, chatted with lots of lovely folks in the queues, got meet @StuartG2198, @Queen_Sindel, @Wrong Name, bleming brothers, and @VikingGrrrl, and got to have a brief Hello with @Chris1970 too :)

The guests today were really lovely too, I'll wait for someone else to start up a "signed items"/photos thread to share :)

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Thank you tomorrow is a different day so hopefully not the same experience it’s a shame I wasn’t the only person to experience this today either with is a shame x

*Hug* xx

• Thanks 1

Today I was in the queue for an autograph from Tom Felton and was later told that I had to wait until Sunday as that’s when I booked the photo ticket (I booked a dp). Is this new as I can’t remember this from any of the previous years? Will be grateful for the help!

3 minutes ago, theEmperor said:

Today I was in the queue for an autograph from Tom Felton and was later told that I had to wait until Sunday as that’s when I booked the photo ticket (I booked a dp). Is this new as I can’t remember this from any of the previous years? Will be grateful for the help!

DP now are only for the day you booked it

Edited by Chris1970

Yes this is new to this year they started it at the Spring comic con. The passes are day specific and have batches now.

Diamond passes are now day specific. You can only get photo/auto/talk that is on the day you bought the DP for.