Queuing in the morning

The reason I raised it is just to see if security can make us the queue the way we did last Sunday, walk down the first row then shut that off and make people walk down the second, etc.  I realise that after so long the zig zags are needed because of the amount of people but they just seem unnecessary when they first let people into the venue to start queuing.

I'll stop moaning now :)

Just now, Ravogd said:

Guys. Stop posting complaints about dealers. We’ve been warned about this before and the posts will likely get deleted.

I'm sorry if I'm not clear enough: It's more a question about how to handle such a situation than complaining

• Like 1

I'm planning to arrive around 8am-8:30am and have a gold pass. I think I saw something about gold and diamond passes being let into the main stage for a bit before hand?

Does this mean I should be able to get my pass collected right away pretty much when I arrive with shorter queuing?

17 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Guys. Stop posting complaints about dealers. We’ve been warned about this before and the posts will likely get deleted.

Thanks Ravogd.

So basically, what he said. That is especially valid if you Keep bringing your issue About dealers up in Pretty much every thread it is slightly connected to.

6 minutes ago, Charmer said:

I'm planning to arrive around 8am-8:30am and have a gold pass. I think I saw something about gold and diamond passes being let into the main stage for a bit before hand?

Does this mean I should be able to get my pass collected right away pretty much when I arrive with shorter queuing?

First post of this Topic: https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97827-entry-points-and-pass-collection/

7 minutes ago, Charmer said:

possibly , i think golds get a 5 min head start on general admission

2 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I'm not complaining about dealers, I was asking if SM could speak to security so we don't have to walk a mile to the front of the queue when they open the gates in the morning.  That's all :D

3 minutes ago, WraithWarrior said:

I'm not complaining about dealers, I was asking if SM could speak to security so we don't have to walk a mile to the front of the queue when they open the gates in the morning.  That's all :D

Nobody said you were.

6 minutes ago, WraithWarrior said:

I'm guessing some posts were hidden Wraith, so other people probably commented about dealers

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

My husband bought me Nutella "breakfast" bars. There's nothing breakfast about them they are nutella-filled wafer biscuits. I love him :wub::lol:

They are awesome. I have some in the cupboard for the wee ones. Honest.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

My husband bought me Nutella "breakfast" bars. There's nothing breakfast about them they are nutella-filled wafer biscuits. I love him :wub::lol:

You might not love him so much when you try to eat one that's been at the bottom of your bag all day and you end up covered in the stuff.

Bring baby wipes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

You might not love him so much when you try to eat one that's been at the bottom of your bag all day and you end up covered in the stuff.

Bring baby wipes.

And melted. I kept some in the cupboard above the oven and they ended up like a pulp.

10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Bring baby wipes.

Good job I'll be eating it while queuing in the morning eh ;)

9 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

And melted. I kept some in the cupboard above the oven and they ended up like a pulp.

Best next time eat them all on the same day of purchase. Y'know, just to be on the safe side... ;)

• Haha 3