Comic guests schedule

13 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

There's usually a comic stage/signing schedule posted at some point, but I can't seem to find it. Has it not been posted yet? Or is it some place I haven't thought to look?

It was posted on Facebook

Found it. Hope the links work, Facebook isn't very friendly when you're not logged in.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1112831278901415&id=587003724817509

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1112838202234056&id=587003724817509

Edited by VikingGrrrl

18 minutes ago, unsubliminal said:

Is it safe to say that if a comic guest isnt on that schedule then they will just be signing all day except breaks etc?

Yes most of them just sit at their stalls and you just go and speak to them. Everyone I’ve gone to has signed stuff there and then (especially if you buy something from them).

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Yes most of them just sit at their stalls and you just go and speak to them. Everyone I’ve gone to has signed stuff there and then (especially if you buy something from them).

Yeah I have been to a few, i just never knew there was a schedule before so got lucky in prevoous years. Was just thrown by only being a few noted on that schedule

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, unsubliminal said:

Ah amazing! Thank you so much for this. Only downside to not having social media!

Yeah I agree. I too don't do social media and have in the past found it frustrating when Showmasters update their twitter and Facebook accounts with information but not their own forum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Yeah I agree. I too don't do social media and have in the past found it frustrating when Showmasters update their twitter and Facebook accounts with information but not their own forum.

Thats why I rely on the great people of the forum! Or my wife for facebook updates. 

Question: I have the Christina Ricci talk at 3.30 on Saturday. I want to make the 3-4 Kieron Gillen signing session (can't make the morning one because of the Billy Dee Williams talk). How early will we be able to queue for Kieron? I want to go early to make sure I make it out in time for the talk, but I don't want to arrive too early and clog the area.

20 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Question: I have the Christina Ricci talk at 3.30 on Saturday. I want to make the 3-4 Kieron Gillen signing session (can't make the morning one because of the Billy Dee Williams talk). How early will we be able to queue for Kieron? I want to go early to make sure I make it out in time for the talk, but I don't want to arrive too early and clog the area.

You best ask this on Twitter to the YALC account if you are on Twitter. Unfortunately the mods on here have very Little info about YALC.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You best ask this on Twitter to the YALC account if you are on Twitter. Unfortunately the mods on here have very Little info about YALC.

Kieron Gillen is a comic guest, not part of the YALC. The comic signing schedule published on Twitter has 2 signing sessions for him, 11-12 and 3-4. (Can't ask the twitter account because I don't have twitter.)

4 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Kieron Gillen is a comic guest, not part of the YALC. The comic signing schedule published on Twitter has 2 signing sessions for him, 11-12 and 3-4. (Can't ask the twitter account because I don't have twitter.)

It might be best to go and ask at Kieron's desk earlier as they will be best placed to advise

Just now, Raylenth said:

It might be best to go and ask at Kieron's desk earlier as they will be best placed to advise

OK. I'll go by in the morning and ask, or at 2pm right after finishing my previous talk (I have many talks this year!) Thanks!

20 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Can you tell we don't have much info About the Comic guests either? >< Sorry.