Temperature/Air Con

1 hour ago, HeartDT said:

Pretty much... sometimes we mix it up and have lots of snow instead of rain  lol

Not today it's not. Too much hotness. 32 degrees at my front door :firedevil:

Edited by Ravogd

I've read it's going to be much cooler tomorrow and into the weekend. Still in the mid 20's in parts but way, way more manageable than freaking 38. Thank goodness. :dance:Still, Olympia is going to be hot, but seeing as it's cooling off and rain is forecast into the weekend, it shouldn't be quite as bad as sun streaming through the greenhouse ceiling all day whilst inside. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HeartDT said:

It is actually horrendously hot out there.    Went out at 2.40 to collect passes and was planning going for somethjng to eat but just grabbed something on way back so could get bsck to hotel room aircon

Don't blame you, it feels like you're breathing in soup out there

• Like 1

Just now, Owls said:

Just read a post on facebook from someone who's worried guests will cancel bc it's too hot. Is that a thing?? O.O

its very hot today but the temperature for the rest of the weekend is nothing above normal for LFCC weekend, guest wouldn't cancel because of that unless they became ill because of the temperatures which i doubt they will

Sincerely hope the east coast mainline is back up and running by Saturday morning after the carnage today - otherwise many of us won't be able to make it down.

Obviously hope I can still make it safely there, but if not that FanShield option better cover our beloved* rail network not being able to cope with the weather we've had today and its aftermath. 

*take with a rather large pinch of salt!

Good luck with anyone travelling by train to Olympia tomorrow! Fingers crossed thing smooth out by the afternoon, and thankfully the temperature will be much cooler by then. I'm hoping for a smooth ride coming from the south west.