Pubs/Restuants

we always plan going out for dinner most nightdls but usually too exhausted after con eaxh day just grab a pizza or something and take it to hotel lol     we sometimes cant even face going to hotel restaraunt  lol

2 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Ha! Last time I went in 2017 there were these guys who had massive backpacks selling cans of beer. Wondered if they’re still around:D

Wow, I missed them. But if you see them again let me know. Ghostbusters and beer is a winning combination! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9577688

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Wow, I missed them. But if you see them again let me know. Ghostbusters and beer is a winning combination! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9577688

I could be wrong, but I think he means people carrying backpack coolers that can dispense beer, so it looks a bit like a proton pack rather than actually relating to Ghostbusters? I know I've seen them around, maybe not at LFCC though.

Like this?

Image result for portable beer dispenser

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I could be wrong, but I think he means people carrying backpack coolers that can dispense beer, so it looks a bit like a proton pack rather than actually relating to Ghostbusters? I know I've seen them around, maybe not at LFCC though.

Like this?

Ha! That may be it but the backpacks were black. Will let you guys know if I see them! :thumbup:

40 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Like this?

I understood, but thanks.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, CaptainMetal666 said:

AH! You mean hawkers, no idea why they're called that though. These are quite common at (particularly sporting) events and I think I have seen them at LFCC in the past.

I thought you meant someone in a Ghostbuster cosplay, possibly to promote the launch of Tiny Rebel Brewery's Stay Puft marshmallow porter beer.

That's a good beer!

• Like 2

if you walk down in to shepards bush which is ten minutes away there is a shopping centre this has a five guys, wagmamma, gourmat burger, zizzis, weatherspoons and a few small bars and pubs. If you wanted to go further afield if you have a taste card you can go in to the centre to frankies and bennies, planet hollywood, ask, bella italla and get two for 1 on meals, planet hollywood has a smartsave deal if you print of a voucher and book a table you can get 20% deal, groupon do loads of meal deals if you pre book in to many of these restuarants.

Lecister square is a short tube journey from oympia where there is a TGI, nandos, angus steak house, planet hollywood, frankie and bennies, jamie oliver, tiger tiger, five guys, and more that I cant remember

• Like 2