Ticket buyin question

Annick

When buying a ticket for the 1st DST in London, I first bought a 2 days ticket (sat-sun) and changed this later on for a full weekend ticket (fri-sat-sun). To make these changes I had to call a phonenumber (dunno what anymore) of the ticketoffice. They then came from Seetickets, right?

I know that another organisation is doing the ticket (cannot come up with the name) now, but do you still have to do a call if you want to change something?

We sure want to go, but it depends on what the further activities are on all days before I can decide how many days we're going. So can you make changing's easy?

From the FAQ on the website

How can I UPGRADE my tickets?

If you find yourself needing to UPGRADE your tickets this will be possible soon.  All you need to do is log into your Eventbrite account and you will see an option to upgrade tickets.  Follow the on screen prompts.  If you do not see this option, simply contact us via email or our social platforms and we will let you know when this option is due to be available.

7 minutes ago, Annick said:

Eventbrite! That is it! Haha LOL thanks.

But the way I read it, an upgrade isn't possible yet for any ticket? Odd Wonder when it will be possible...

It's always best to contact the organisers shop (probably still showmasters in this case) to ask about upgrades as they probably do allow them.  I'd not advise it as the moment though, with LFCC a week away they will be swamped.  If you want to ask I'd recommend leaving it at least a week after LFCC is over before emailing

• 1 month later...

Don't know why they make upgrading your ticket so awkward don't they want to make money? I didn't notice the costume shoot Klingon throne with 3 stars and want to upgrade to that from just one with Martok! No facility as yet to upgrade on eventbrite account :ph34r: so I've emailed them as suggested :blink: sorry this is DST Birmy.

Edited by LOO

7 minutes ago, LOO said:

Don't know why they make upgrading your ticket so awkward don't they want to make money? I didn't notice the costume shoot Klingon throne with 3 stars and want to upgrade to that from just one with Martok! No facility as yet to upgrade on eventbrite account :ph34r: so I've emailed them as suggested :blink: sorry this is DST Birmy.

It's not hard.  Usually you email to ask and they will tell you to buy the upgrade and email both order numbers and they will refund the original.  OK it's not instant but its still easy to do.  They do it this way I think as not everything is actually an upgrade so they have to manually authorise it.  As you say it's not a function Eventbrite has but thats down to the ticket company, not Showmasters

Edited by Raylenth

13 minutes ago, LOO said:

I emailed them straight after this post and nobody has bothered to reply :rolleyes:

They should get back to you so I'd give it a couple more days, sometimes they aren't the quickest but do usually get back to you eventually.  If you used the one above the 'enquiries' one, if you don't hear back from that, try shop@showmastersevents.com It's going to the same office but the shop one is specifically for ticket stuff.