Floor plan

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm assuming this is OK to post seeing as it's part of the new app, and yay me, I screen shotted, shot? something for the first time! Go me!

Technology. It’s marvellous. Gold star for Ray

• etmuse pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, spengler said:

Thanks. Looks v similar to last year, no? Thought layout was changing?

They never said that, they said they’d be some differences. I imagine it’s more in reducing bottlenecks like they had at the entrance to the guest area least year, especially the crowded bit where the “big” guests were sat along the back.

Edited by Ravogd

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm assuming this is OK to post seeing as it's part of the new app, and yay me, I screen shotted, shot? something for the first time! Go me!

I expected that you would make a hand drawn plan :D

1 minute ago, unsubliminal said:

So are all guests up a floor upon entering? Also does anyone know if the Olympia has free wifi so we can make great use of the awesome app schedule alerts?

Free..but will be sooo busy, especially now with the app

Edited by Chris1970

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, unsubliminal said:

So are all guests up a floor upon entering? Also does anyone know if the Olympia has free wifi so we can make great use of the awesome app schedule alerts?

I believe some of the star wars guests will be in the star wars zone downstairs (as was the case last year) but the majority will be up a floor, yes.

6 minutes ago, etmuse said:

I believe some of the star wars guests will be in the star wars zone downstairs (as was the case last year) but the majority will be up a floor, yes.

Great thanks @etmuse been a few years since ive been and seems to have grown a lot since then!!

14 minutes ago, unsubliminal said:

There is wi-fi but I found it hit or miss last year. My partner used it all weekend without any problems though. Not that it would make a difference but iwas on ios at the time and she uses Samsung. Remember there will be literally tens of thousands of people trying to use it at once.

25 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

There is wi-fi but I found it hit or miss last year. My partner used it all weekend without any problems though. Not that it would make a difference but iwas on ios at the time and she uses Samsung. Remember there will be literally tens of thousands of people trying to use it at once.

I just top up my data. Don't trust public WiFi #paranoidnerd

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I just top up my data. Don't trust public WiFi #paranoidnerd

As an IT networking professional I admire this attitude. Not paranoid at all. People see "free wi-fi" and leap straight on. Terrifying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liv said:

If super stage means main stage, where's the second stage on the floor plan? 

Bottom floor to the very right, the green square sticking out

Edited by Raylenth