Guest Cancellation - Martin Kove

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately due to a change in his schedule Martin Kove is now unable to join us next weekend for LFCC.

Individual Photo Shoot tickets will be refunded.  If you have the Kobra Kai group shot you will recieve a partial refund to reflect Martin's cancellation, the shoot will still go ahead with the remaining guests.

• Sad 3

Just now, Dodie said:

What happens if i don't want the group photo now that Martin has cancelled?  

Nothing I'm afraid, unless they cancel the group shoot you won't get a refund as it was for the group, not because one particular person was in it.

I truely Wish him well in what ever he is doing instead. And all good Miyagi vibes. 

But so gutted. Personally, only coming for these four guests. Won't be the same without Mr Kove. 

I have everything possible crossed Mr Zabka , Xolo and jacob will still attend.  And trying not to sit her anxiously refreshing the guest list page. 

It's going to be a long week.. 

Edited by flyingmammal
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Wells182 said:

Any chance PLEASE of a Ralph Macchio last minute addition???

They wont be able to say.  All they will ever say is that a guest can be announced anytime but they would only announce once all signed and sealed as it were.   They wont comment on guests they are trying to get or have tried ti get but couldnt.

Edited by HeartDT

i didnt acutally have the full shoot booked, only martin kove, but know some others felt this way so wanted to put it out there, not received the refund for his yet though....but appreciate this is probably the busiest week of the year!!!!

5 minutes ago, gfc48 said:

i didnt acutally have the full shoot booked, only martin kove, but know some others felt this way so wanted to put it out there, not received the refund for his yet though....but appreciate this is probably the busiest week of the year!!!!

So I'm not sure what the point of your post was?  You will be refunded, Showmasters are actually one of the best out there for issuing refunds for cancelled guests.

• Like 1