Showmasters Event App Launched

13 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

That’s a shame. The only other thing I can think of is if you are using an unusual character when signing up. Make sure your keyboard type is set to English UK to make sure the “@“ sign in your email is not being changed to an unalloyed character. If other people are reporting this then that’s good news. I’m sure the app will be updated frequently and these bugs will be eliminated as they are discovered.

its nothing to do with the way i type things i click to register and it closes the app don't even get to type anything into the app before it closes

Just now, barrowman_angel said:

its nothing to do with the way i type things i click to register and it closes the app don't even get to type anything into the app before it closes

I didn’t say it was. I have seen in my job programs crashing when people have typed the correct thing and yet the system has picked up a different character due to the keyboard type not mapping correctly. It was just a suggestion. I’m sorry it didn’t work. As I said above I’d report it where you downloaded it and unfortunately you’ll just have to wait for a fix to be issued.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, barrowman_angel said:

well i got into the app by downloading it on my dads tablet signing up then logging in on my phone with it seem to work so basically as far as i can see its just a problem with clicking the sign up button 

I've forwarded the info, but have not heard back yet. 

3 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Another minor blip: in the guest list of the app, the search function doesn't seem to work. I type and the list doesn't get filtered. Other than that all is fine!

Working fine for me on iPhone X (to help with bug fixing)

Edited by Wrong Name

9 minutes ago, frogbmth said:

I’m getting notifications but in the notifications section of the app to read them in full there are none. IOS version. 

I don't get them. Do you have to be there to get them?

I'm only there tomorrow

22 minutes ago, frogbmth said:

I’m getting notifications but in the notifications section of the app to read them in full there are none. IOS version. 

Same thing is happening with mine. Also iOS. 

Where is the notification setting?  I added stuff to my agenda and was hoping to get notifications for them, but I don't, and when I click on "notifications," there's nothing there.  Would love to get reminders for things on my schedule.  (Android.)

5 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Where is the notification setting?  I added stuff to my agenda and was hoping to get notifications for them, but I don't, and when I click on "notifications," there's nothing there.  Would love to get reminders for things on my schedule.  (Android.)

Same her. No notification and on android.

37 minutes ago, Caz87 said:

You have to turn on the notification setting. I seem to be getting each one twice, even if I read it! 

20 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Same question. Where can you check the notification settings?

And i'm also on android

7 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Nope.  That was the first thing I checked.  My phone allows notifications for this app.  The app isn't sending any.  :(

Probably another bug then, only to be expected with new apps sadly. Hopefully the programmers will get round to updating it soon.