Showmasters Event App Launched

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

In the app, the Evening with Martin and Charlie Sheen is showing as being on Sunday, which is the incorrect day (unless it's been changed?). Figured this was worth mentioning.

There's a feedback button in the app when your looking at the talk. Might be the best place to mention it

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Nice app. Very impressed so far. Now if only Olympia could spend a gajillion pounds on their wi-if infrastructure we’ll be laughing ;) 

My office is opposite so I will try to connect the the work WiFi :D

37 minutes ago, Broo said:

In the app, the Evening with Martin and Charlie Sheen is showing as being on Sunday, which is the incorrect day (unless it's been changed?). Figured this was worth mentioning.

I saw it to, gave feedback in the app to showmasters:D.

My ticket says saturday and on the early schedule as well. Have'nt heard anything if it's changed

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Lemon said:

I saw it to, gave feedback in the app to showmasters:D.

My ticket says saturday and on the early schedule as well. Have'nt heard anything if it's changed

Given that on Sunday evening the show will be partially dismantled by then, it's not going to have changed...

Very easy to navigate. 

Simple to add guests to create your own personal schedule. 

I assume this will provide updates if a photo op is rearranged on the day, as does happen when the paper schedules get crossed out and amended?

I’m glad this is going to be used for all the other events too. I had a feeling it might just be LFCC but that’s great news. I hope it will also include the non-100% Showmasters events like DST as well.

With the "my agenda" section, how do we know which session to add? As it doesnt say which batches will be called in which sessions? 

Thrilled to have the app,but will still lug around my trusty comic con folder! Hahaha

Great app! I just hope my 4G will be steady all Saturday in order to use it. I love that you can arrange your own schedule on it. Saves you from printing out and highlighting everything you want to see.

14 hours ago, CookieS said:

With the "my agenda" section, how do we know which session to add? As it doesnt say which batches will be called in which sessions? 

Thrilled to have the app,but will still lug around my trusty comic con folder! Hahaha

There is an estimate given for each session in the schedule.

1 hour ago, barrowman_angel said:

am i the only one who downloaded this app went to sign up and it keeps erroring and closing on me tried on more than one device both android and still get the same error 

You're the only one who mentioned anything on here so far.

2 hours ago, barrowman_angel said:

am i the only one who downloaded this app went to sign up and it keeps erroring and closing on me tried on more than one device both android and still get the same error 

It’s the cliched IT response I know but sometimes apps just don’t download correctly. I would delete it and try downloading it again see if this works.

1 minute ago, barrowman_angel said:

they already told me that and i dont it twice and still same problem

That’s a shame. The only other thing I can think of is if you are using an unusual character when signing up. Make sure your keyboard type is set to English UK to make sure the “@“ sign in your email is not being changed to an unalloyed character. If other people are reporting this then that’s good news. I’m sure the app will be updated frequently and these bugs will be eliminated as they are discovered.

Same thing for me, downloaded it twice and impossible to register.

Edit for Ravogd, i can't even enter a name.

If i click on "register" , it close the app

Edited by burns
add informations
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, burns said:

Same thing for me, downloaded it twice and impossible to register.

Edit for Ravogd, i can't even enter a name.

If i click on "register" , it close the app

I’d leave a comment on the App Store you got it from letting them know. The more feedback they get the more chance of it getting fixed quicker.