Low ticket alerts

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Update:

There seems to have been added a few batches here and there.

The following have more than last batch or last 10 tickets now:

Cristina Ricci Saturday photo

Kelly Kelly Saturday photo

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Update:

That's the first time I've seen them have to do this this year. Normally there's a lot more of this. I seem to remember it happening with Capaldi about another 3 or 4 times. 

3 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Update:

Finally bought my Ricci photoshoot, but it seems they even doubled the batches  :p 

Just now, paulo said:

Jason Momoa on Saturday , lets you acess the shop but there are no available batches to pick so i guess hes sold out Friday and Saturday now

Momoa was only on Batch 2 for Friday yesterday when I checked so as amazing a guest he is, I’m sceptical he sold them all out in a matter of hours  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paulo said:

Jason Momoa on Saturday , lets you acess the shop but there are no available photoshoot batches to pick so i guess hes sold out Friday and Saturday now

Keep an eye on it. They sometimes release new batches for busy guests.

5 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Momoa was only on Batch 2 for Friday yesterday when I checked so as amazing a guest he is, I’m sceptical he sold them all out in a matter of hours  

Perhaps you were looking at the green screen prop shoot as he is definitely sold out for Friday normal shoot.

EDIT: His Diamond pass is at batch 2. That must have been what you were looking at.

Edited by Ravogd

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Perhaps you were looking at the green screen prop shoot as he is definitely sold out for Friday normal shoot.

EDIT: His Diamond pass is at batch 2. That must have been what you were looking at.

Was keeping an eye on all 3 ;) and his regular shoot was onto batch 3 of 8 now if I remember correctly 

2 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Was keeping an eye on all 3 ;) and his regular shoot was onto batch 3 of 8 now if I remember correctly 

Maybe there was a last minute rush (but I agree 3-8 in hours seems unlikely) or there was an error on the page when you checked but Friday is definitely marked as sold out. What paulo said is also correct. Looks like Saturday has just sold out as all batches are scratched out but Eventbrite haven’t had the time to update it to “sold out” so it can’t be selected.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Maybe there was a last minute rush (but I agree 3-8 in hours seems unlikely) or there was an error on the page when you checked but Friday is definitely marked as sold out. What paulo said is also correct. Looks like Saturday has just sold out as all batches are scratched out but Eventbrite haven’t had the time to update it to “sold out” so it can’t be selected.

I mean Momoa is an awesome guy so i don’t doubt it could happen, but for Friday which is usually the quietest day, that’s a good shout that it was probably an error on the page though, I can’t prebook anything for Friday until I arrive because I’m expecting delays so I’ll just need to wait and see 

• Like 2

Just now, GreenArrow2046 said:

I mean Momoa is an awesome guy so i don’t doubt it could happen, but for Friday which is usually the quietest day, that’s a good shout that it was probably an error on the page though, I can’t prebook anything for Friday until I arrive because I’m expecting delays so I’ll just need to wait and see 

I’m leaving here at 4.30-5am for the 8 hour drive to London and have 3 photo shoots booked for the afternoon. I like to live on the edge and tempt fate :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I’m leaving here at 4.30-5am for the 8 hour drive to London and have 3 photo shoots booked for the afternoon. I like to live on the edge and tempt fate :lol:

Im getting the train in for friday morning, by my calculations I should arrive at the arena about an hour after opening at 11 and then very fast paced walk for some VQs :lol: 

12 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Im getting the train in for friday morning, by my calculations I should arrive at the arena about an hour after opening at 11 and then very fast paced walk for some VQs :lol: 

Remember, no running. :whistling:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Big update, see first post.

Mods: Jason Momoa Saturday photo you can select 1-10 tickets, but there are no batches available to select. Gremlins?

This usually means they have sold out but Eventbrite haven't updated it yet to remove the selection option (normally replaced with sold out). It could be they are trying to arrange new batches.

1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

This usually means they have sold out but Eventbrite haven't updated it yet to remove the selection option (normally replaced with sold out). It could be they are trying to arrange new batches.

spot on , another 10 batches just added to the shop for Saturday

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, WomensWrestlingFan said:

Hello, i wondered if anyone could help me please, i'm looking to come to tomorrows event, can i pay for a ticket on the door? if so how much

Thank you!

I’m afraid you need to book in advance. They’re still available on the Eventbrite site: 

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-film-comic-con-summer-2019-tickets-49472593860