Guest cancellation - ALEX KINGSTON

3 minutes ago, scatmanjon said:

Do refunds get automatically transferred onto the card used to pay for the ticket? If so how long does this usually take? This is the first ever cancellation I've had.

Yes, it will go back into your account, refunds can take as long as your bank specifies, I think up to 5 days?  However as Alex only cancelled yesterday and they will be busy for the next couple of days they need to instruct Eventbrite to issue the refunds, and I'd not expect that to happen before Tuesday at the earliest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yes, it will go back into your account, refunds can take as long as your bank specifies, I think up to 5 days?  However as Alex only cancelled yesterday and they will be busy for the next couple of days they need to instruct Eventbrite to issue the refunds, and I'd not expect that to happen before Tuesday at the earliest.

Thanks very much for letting me know. I'll keep an eye on it. As disappointed as I am it did take a bit of pressure off my afternoon.

This cancellation was so disappointing to hear but cannot be helped. It was felt particularly harder for me as I saved up for two diamond passes and was reduced to one!

Edited by WilfMott
Incorrect