Jump to content
showmasters

Guest cancellation - ALEX KINGSTON

Recommended Posts

She was one of my dream guests for this year! I’m in the process of buying a diamond pass now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

every Doctor Who fan I know is nuts

Harsh but fair.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, R4wly97 said:

Still saying yes :D

You are tempting me so much right now, especialy because there is another Con on the horizon I was trying to go to because of the (seemingly) better lineup. 

But now, they've got Kingston, Barrowman AND Coleman all there Sunday. Urgh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fanowaty said:

You are tempting me so much right now, especialy because there is another Con on the horizon I was trying to go to because of the (seemingly) better lineup. 

But now, they've got Kingston, Barrowman AND Coleman all there Sunday. Urgh.

Do it you know you want to :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diamond Pass ordered.

Please please please no more guests that I want to see unless they’re coming on Friday! Going to be a very busy Saturday for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, danthomas17 said:

I can’t buy the Saturday pass? Anybody else having trouble ?

If you are trying on an iphone you need to do it from a computer or android, they are working on the issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diamond pass booked for Sunday.  Nice one Showmasters.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may require the use of a TARDIS but somehow I will fit her into my schedule.

Brilliant announcement :YAHOO:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really for me but i can imagine more then a few Dr.Who fans are going crazy ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Diamond pass booked for Saturday. Just had to! :YAHOO:

We've booked Saturday Diamond as well! Batch 2, hopefully see you in the queue!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Met Alex at her theatre stage door earlier in the year and she was so lovely!

Still need her on my Doctor Who companions poster so I've booked a Saturday diamond pass. Very excited!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

We've booked Saturday Diamond as well! Batch 2, hopefully see you in the queue!

Batch 1 but I'll certainly look out for the Bleming brothers. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Not one for me, but I'm amazed she's only £35- every Doctor Who fan I know is nuts for River Song!

She’s been before though and hasn’t added a Marvel or Star Wars film to her credits. 

And it’s still an increase, she was what £20... £25? last time. So it’s still a reasonable increase. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, awag1607 said:

 

It's fine to be personally disappointed with the announcement but I'm honestly not sure where you are coming from about the cancellations.  Guests cancel, often right before the show as that's often when they get called back by studio's, have emergencies or new last min jobs come up and is something to be aware of when attending conventions and signing events.  Guests have cancelled on the day before because of a variety of reasons.  It happens to every event, and it will happen again at some pint.  We have been amazingly luck with the sheer lack of cancellations so far.

Edited by etmuse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's fine to be personally disappointed with the announcement but I'm honestly not sure where you are coming from about the cancellations.  Guests cancel, often right before the show as that's often when they get called back by studio's, have emergencies or new last min jobs come up and is something to be aware of when attending conventions and signing events.  Guests have cancelled on the day before because of a variety of reasons.  It happens to every event, and it will happen again at some pint.  We have been amazingly luck with the sheer lack of cancellations so far.

Sonequa Martin Green and Doug Jones had to leave DST last year 3 hours earlier than planned as they got called back for re-shoots literally that afternoon. They were on the plane and away within hours. It can happen anytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×