Guest cancellation - ALEX KINGSTON

1 minute ago, HeartDT said:

Emmm wondering why my  post was deleted?    I did not say anything negative at all... slightly confused here?

It shouldn't be anything you said Heart, when the mods have to delete a post they sometimes have to hide the replies as well.

Edited by Raylenth

3 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Emmm wondering why my  post was deleted?    I did not say anything negative at all... slightly confused here?

It's easier to delete entire conversations than just pick out the offending ones and leave the replies that as you say, were OK, showing without context

• Moderators

Hi guys,

Can we please keep the announcement threads on topic please. yes, a few strings of conversation have been removed, let's leave it at that. Thanks.

(You've made me step back into mod shoes already, and I don't have time to stay in them!)

Edited by etmuse
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

It's easier to delete entire conversations than just pick out the offending ones and leave the replies that as you say, were OK, showing without context

Yeah.... realiaed that shortly after asking.   Makes sense lol.   Thanks

5 hours ago, Dr.1963 said:

Wow, Sat and Sun on DP 4 already, selling almost as quickly as Jenna Coleman DPs. :YAHOO:

Yes, I want to buy a photoshoot with her but am having to hold off to make sure she doesn't clash with one of my others...in the meantime the batches are selling out. I wish they'd have updated the schedule to show her already.

8 minutes ago, scatmanjon said:

Yes, I want to buy a photoshoot with her but am having to hold off to make sure she doesn't clash with one of my others...in the meantime the batches are selling out. I wish they'd have updated the schedule to show her already.

clashes aren't a big deal, like someone has said earlier, you aren't in the shoot for the full time it lasts, you're in and out then off to your next shoot so if there's a clash just make the crew aware, they are usually extremely helpful and push you up a bit to get you in and out quicker to get to the next shoot, so go ahead an book it you'll be fine :thumbup:

7 hours ago, Dr.1963 said:

Wow, Sat and Sun on DP 4 already, selling almost as quickly as Jenna Coleman DPs. :YAHOO:

Thanks for the warning! I just bought my Diamond Pass and I am so excited.

Alex is the only guest my best friend is jealous of me about this year. Smug bragging is terrible but so much fun!!! :whistling:

• Like 2