Photographs

11 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

From what I've heard Barrowman is pretty much up for anything in his shoots. :lol:

Indeed. I had much fun during a barrowman Photo shoot. The results  of some of the photos before me were nsfw

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Caz87 said:

So happy I have both Jason and John booked as they sound so fun! I’ll probably go shy and just stand next to them though! 

I've never had a photo with Jason but the last time I had one with John the default minimum is that he hugs everyone

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Owls said:

I have the same thing with my husband as CookieS - so you think going up to Jason and saying, let's make hubby jealous, might result in a fun photo? :)

Haha im glad im not the only one! Lol im certainly going to try! You should go for it too! 

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Arent Barrowman pretty similar, relaxed and funny at photo ops? Someone told me he can be a fun thrill to do photos with.

When I met him years and years ago at a signing we had a smiley photo and then a "silly" one per his request which resulted in him pouting and me pulling a silly face. 

10 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

With Jason M.. just follow the music, heavy metal..hard rock wherever he goes. :D But he is cool at photos..and signing.

Have some rock music on my phone so might see where that gets me during the weekend. :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Not only at photos and signing. Anyone else remember that skit from the Chevron Event he attended? :lol: 

Didn't he many years ago organise a kick about on the MK pitch, back when collectormania was at the football stadium

I have diamond pass for Christina Ricci on Sunday (batch 3), and her photo shoot starts at 5:00pm. I need to be at Heathrow Airport by 6:30pm to catch a flight. As long as I'm out by 5:30pm, maybe 5:45pm I will be fine. Would you think I'm ok ?

Planning on getting the Heathrow express from Paddington, so only 15mins to Heathrow and if I'm pushed for time I will get a cab to Paddington.

Just now, Sambuca Sam said:

I have diamond pass for Christina Ricci on Sunday (batch 3), and her photo shoot starts at 5:00pm. I need to be at Heathrow Airport by 6:30pm to catch a flight. As long as I'm out by 5:30pm, maybe 5:45pm I will be fine. Would you think I'm ok ?

Planning on getting the Heathrow express from Paddington, so only 15mins to Heathrow and if I'm pushed for time I will get a cab to Paddington.

As you're a low diamond batch it's possible you will be done by 5:30, but it is risky. If you can provide the crew with proof that you need to go so soon they might be able to slot you in earlier so you can get your photo. 

Just now, Sambuca Sam said:

Great, I was going to ask if I could speak to the crew.

If you take proof that you have travel plans (ie show them your plane ticket) they will help you out as Dalek said. They will require proof though.

Edited by Ravogd

13 hours ago, Owls said:

I have the same thing with my husband as CookieS - so you think going up to Jason and saying, let's make hubby jealous, might result in a fun photo? :)

If anybody wants to make their husband jealous, I'm always available.

On 7/24/2019 at 8:29 AM, natedammit said:

If possible, the printed picture option is better than one on your phone as you're not supposed to have phones out in the shoot area and you don't want to be made even more flustered by having to defend yourself to a steward.

I saw a video on YouTube of people getting their photos with Matt Smith and David Tennant last year, so there was recording of some sort going on with a phone or a digital camera. Are you saying that is not supposed to be allowed?

I was planning to have my dad record some video of me getting my photo with Jenna on my phone or my camera, would that be ok? And does it make a difference if it's with a phone or a digital camera? I don't want to get in trouble or anything, but I'd really like to get some video of me meeting Jenna. 

25 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Phones and recording equipment are not allowed in the photo areas. 

You may have better luck at the autograph table, but no guarantee. 

Didn't you mention earlier in this thread that someone could show a guest a photo pose they wanted to do on their phone?

3 minutes ago, docta81 said:

Didn't you mention earlier in this thread that someone could show a guest a photo pose they wanted to do on their phone?

People do do that, but it's better to have it printed otherwise it may look like you are asking for a selfie.  recording and taking your own photo's is forbidden in the Photo area

1 hour ago, docta81 said:

I saw a video on YouTube of people getting their photos with Matt Smith and David Tennant last year, so there was recording of some sort going on with a phone or a digital camera. Are you saying that is not supposed to be allowed?

I was planning to have my dad record some video of me getting my photo with Jenna on my phone or my camera, would that be ok? And does it make a difference if it's with a phone or a digital camera? I don't want to get in trouble or anything, but I'd really like to get some video of me meeting Jenna. 

irrelevant anyway as filming of any kind is not allowed but your dad would need a photoshoot ticket also to get into the area 

14 hours ago, natedammit said:
On 24 July 2019 at 7:06 PM, Owls said:

If anybody wants to make their husband pee themselves laughing, I'm always available

FIFY. ;)

• Haha 3