first timer-

Hi. This will be my first time at comic con next saturday. I am bringing my 14 year old with me.
any tips for the day? is it easy to get to from stations/tubes etc?
also wanted to ask (probably a silly question) but autos are they purchased on the day? not prebooked?
I get abit nervy in new situations and try to have everything as well planned as i can and have as much info as i can on hand.
Myself and my daughter are very excited.
If one of us is getting autos can we both q together? 
Thank you in advance and sorry if these sorts of questions have already been asked.
looking forward to it 

I was same first time attending.   Niw been going for years.  LFCC is the highlight of my year.     Everyone is so helpful so as said before if you have a question just ask :)     and yes autos are purchased on day. Not pre-booked. (Well unless you get diamond pass for a guest which includes auto.  

Read the FAQ, and don't be afraid to ask again if you still have questions. Re: how easy it is to get there from the tube, this post https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97827-entry-points-and-pass-collection/ has a map of the area so you can see where each entrance is in relation to the tube. As you will see the tube (Overground) is right next door, but you need to walk a bit to get to the right entrance.

From what I know your daughter can come with you even if only one of you is getting an autograph, but she will still need a VT (as to what that is, read the FAQ, it explains it).

10 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Read the FAQ, and don't be afraid to ask again if you still have questions. Re: how easy it is to get there from the tube, this post https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97827-entry-points-and-pass-collection/ has a map of the area so you can see where each entrance is in relation to the tube. As you will see the tube (Overground) is right next door, but you need to walk a bit to get to the right entrance.

From what I know your daughter can come with you even if only one of you is getting an autograph, but she will still need a VT (as to what that is, read the FAQ, it explains it).

Exact..if you get a VT for both you get the direct following number anyway so no risk to wait seperately.

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Exact..if you get a VT for both you get the direct following number anyway so no risk to wait seperately.

Unless it is a diamond pass. Just in case you have a diamond pass for a guest then only the diamond pass holder is allowed to queue.

19 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Unless it is a diamond pass. Just in case you have a diamond pass for a guest then only the diamond pass holder is allowed to queue.

If both want to join the queue in that case then the person without a DP needs a VQ ticket and you'll have to wait until the number for the VQ ticket for the second person is called, then both can join the queue. But that might be a while (or not happen at all) for a DP guest.